Holland | Operation Supervisor/Allentown

FutureDriver

TB Lurker
Credits
What's your opinions of this job? Does it pay well and what's it really like. I was thinking about checking into this. What better way of finding out why the position is available than using this forum.

USF Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry is in search of an Operations Supervisor for our Allentown, Pennslyvania terminal. Responsibilities include supervising drivers and dock workers engaged in the loading, unloading, and movement of freight; planning of daily resources to ensure on-time, claim-free delivery; coordination of daily freight movement process; enforcement of all company rules and regulations relating to safety, hazardous material, government regulations, and collective bargaining agreements.

High school education or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in transportation, business, equivalent work experience a plus. EOE

Better wait 'til??????????????

you meet that JARHEAD that runs the place. He is a real class act. You don't realy know 'til you go and check it out.:1036316054: :nutkick:

you meet that JARHEAD that runs the place. He is a real class act. You don't realy know 'til you go and check it out.:1036316054: :nutkick:

I think that you are being kind in calling him a JARHEAD, a lot of other names come to mind.

He was our last TM at the Red Star terminal in Newark & in my opinion did nothing positive. All he did was walk around with with a stern look on his face & acted as Brad's puppet.A real team player.

Spring cleaning????????????

I think that you are being kind in calling him a JARHEAD, a lot of other names come to mind.

He was our last TM at the Red Star terminal in Newark & in my opinion did nothing positive. All he did was walk around with with a stern look on his face & acted as Brad's puppet.A real team player.

We thought(heard) that he was fired(THE JARHEAD) only to see he was there today. We canonly hope that when the upper management do their spring cleaning they S**t can ALL the useless RSTAR mangement holding HOLLAND back. WELCOME to WB:hysterical: :butt kiss: :chairshot: :nutkick:

We thought(heard) that he was fired(THE JARHEAD) only to see he was there today. We canonly hope that when the upper management do their spring cleaning they S**t can ALL the useless RSTAR mangement holding HOLLAND back. WELCOME to WB:hysterical: :butt kiss: :nutkick:

I hope they take all the Dugan management puke with them :eck15:

to jr webe, yeah he's a real class act, RIGHT!wait till you see his temper tantrums and childish rants.how he keeps his job is on the backs of the guys that put up with his crap. rank and file.

Future Driver, that type of position is salary.
In most cases the Ops Mgr is the asst TM.
He is overall supervisor of all other supervisors. 10-15 yrs experience is recommend in this indusrty to apply for that level of manageemnt