Yellow | Operations Trainee

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
Can anyone tell me what an operations trainee might pay? I'm guessing this would lead to dispatcher/management position? Just gauging whether it would be worth my while. I'm currently doing the same thing at $22 an hour. Thanks for any info.

fourteen bucks an hour, no benefits. this is a transition to pert-time labor, even in management
we are advertising, pay may vary a little by region

Let the Teamster's run some of the shifts, as Roadway's empowerment program did.
Stop trying to make sense!!! Why would they want people who do the job,have any say in how it may be performed??

Sounds like it may be a complete waste of time unless I wanted to suffer at a lower wage for quite a while. I wonder what it takes to break into management?

Sounds like it may be a complete waste of time unless I wanted to suffer at a lower wage for quite a while. I wonder what it takes to break into management?
Just tell them your previous job was managing a fast food place, they will hire you.

Just tell them your previous job was managing a fast food place, they will hire you.

lPtxpo8.jpg

Isn't it true you found Wong at the Taco Bell at the Pilot outside Salt Lake City and asked him to co-drive?

I always found, that once the management trainee figured out that the Teamsters were not the enemy, we would all get along fine.

And by the same token, I usually found that by not treating management like they were the enemy we would get along fine also. I've seen over many years that some of us tend to make our own problems. That's been my experience anyway.