Yellow | Opinions, please...

LD0713

TB Lurker
Credits
Here in FL we're getting ready for COO this fall. Can anyone tell me what we might expect here? I'm a laid off city driver (repeatedly), and I'm wondering if the addition of utility drivers will help or hurt me, or what any changes w/ the road drivers might mean for my terminal, if they make any changes.

Thanks.

You came to the right place for answers, just don't have any for you. I think it will have to do with whether or not your terminal is a gaining or losing terminal. It could work good or bad for you either way. Sorry wish I could help you out more, just have to wait and see what the numbers are on the change.

Have to wait and see the numbers. Here in Indy (city) , we had people on the bubble transfer, and found out later they didn't have to. Also had some gamble they would be fine, and got laid off! Somehow, it never quite works how we expect it to.......

Good Luck, either way!

We had a couple leave CNC for UE end- of- line Jobs. down at the beach. From what I hear they love it. But the big question was even tho they had been around since Christ was a privet, What happens if the terminal where yo you bid into lays off and you are low on the totem pool ??? Can you be bumped by another employee at said terminal from say a dock worker with more time then you and is facing lay-off. And some of the end of line terminals are small terminals. You have to remember that if they are showing no profit they face possible closing, Will you have a job? reason I say this is here at CNC MOST of the jobs posted for the COO was to end of line terminals where you usually have personal that have more time in service then Patton had in the Army.