ABF | Opposition mounting to Teamsters deal to cut pensions at ABF Freight

I will vote no on this Crapy contract. What is wrong with ABF drivers in just considering this :horseshit: proposal. Exactly what it is. It doesn't even have the fundamentals to be call a contract. You deserve better, your families deserve better. Stay strong ABF Teamsters brothers.
Fedex Freight gave us a $1.00 per hour raise on 10/1/2017. Then as a response to the corporate tax cut gave us another $1.10 per hour raise on 4/1/2018. That’s a $2.10 increase in a 6 month time period. Additionally a couple of billion was put towards our pension.

Fedex Freight gave us a $1.00 per hour raise on 10/1/2017. Then as a response to the corporate tax cut gave us another $1.10 per hour raise on 4/1/2018. That’s a $2.10 increase in a 6 month time period. Additionally a couple of billion was put towards our pension.

Thanks for posting Purple Hammer. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to take this post and give it to rollin62 because he's working on a list of all ABF's competitors. The poor lad's been working on that list for days now and still only has one company on it so far.