ODFL | Oregon state truck roadeo predictions

You are deranged. If I rolled a set of triples, I'd be working elsewhere. By the way Prima Donna, how's your ROI score? You never brag about it, so I figure that you must not be number 1.

My roi is always in the top of the list. It's simple, you keep the truck in a high gear and shut it off the moment you park. Our line drivers are all at the bottom and blame it on the hills. That ain't some 78 Mack you need to keep revved up going down the road.

My roi is always in the top of the list. It's simple, you keep the truck in a high gear and shut it off the moment you park. Our line drivers are all at the bottom and blame it on the hills. That ain't some 78 Mack you need to keep revved up going down the road.
Shows what you know. You pull the passes in Southern Oregon, with 103,000 behind you and get straight zeros every week. Hell any monkey can get top ROI in the city. By the way I had a unique tractor, my last tractor. Let's say it was turned up. That extra couple of rpm's made a world of difference, climbing, descending and fuel mileage. My turbo actually sang to me going up the 6%'s. Don't worry, they turned it back down before I got my 18.

Shows what you know. You pull the passes in Southern Oregon, with 103,000 behind you and get straight zeros every week. Hell any monkey can get top ROI in the city. By the way I had a unique tractor, my last tractor. Let's say it was turned up. That extra couple of rpm's made a world of difference, climbing, descending and fuel mileage. My turbo actually sang to me going up the 6%'s. Don't worry, they turned it back down before I got my 18.

I drove a Mercedes triple single axle tractor for a month and got top roi. No one and their mom can get top roi with the Mercedes. I run Snoqualmie, I run Seattle traffic and I done run cabbage on my weekends which ain't nothing to your little Salem hills and still hit top roi.

My mission every day I show up to work is to show everyone I'm the best.

Line drivers here have the worst roi. Funny you pay them the most and they still don't care but what do you expect from
Overweight people? Most line drivers were the overweight kid in school that never excelled at anything and they continue to do so to this day!!

I drove a Mercedes triple single axle tractor for a month and got top roi. No one and their mom can get top roi with the Mercedes. I run Snoqualmie, I run Seattle traffic and I done run cabbage on my weekends which ain't nothing to your little Salem hills and still hit top roi.

Line drivers here have the worst roi. Funny you pay them the most and they still don't care but what do you expect from
Overweight people? Most line drivers were the overweight kid in school that never excelled at anything and they continue to do so to this day!!
Hahahaha. Billy you are great entertainment.

I just talked to my buddy, Jim today from your terminal,and he said you are the overweight driver with a dark mark on your shirt from your gut rubbing the steering wheel all day....

I just talked to my buddy, Jim today from your terminal,and he said you are the overweight driver with a dark mark on your shirt from your gut rubbing the steering wheel all day....

It ain't me. He got me confused with a sweaty team driver out of sea.

He also said they see you carrying an empty gallon jug to your truck when you leave.. what's that all about?

That was FBN's spare truck they sent up here after his was repaired from the triples rollover caused by his truck not being equipped with cms. I had a lot of trash to carry out leftover from him.

I hope you understand. Thank you.

That was FBN's spare truck they sent up here after his was repaired from the triples rollover caused by his truck not being equipped with cms. I had a lot of trash to carry out leftover from him.

I hope you understand. Thank you.
Sorry didn't have CMS, no trash in my tractor and none of tractors my tractors got sent north.