Central Transport | Organize!!!

As GT has tried to explain. Its Vitran drivers to discuss unions. Not for outsiders to come in and get on their soapbox.

I follow the YRC board some . Not as much as I used to. I have no problem if guy's from non union companies come over there and express there opinion's. I believe open discussion and debate is good for all!!!! I am not saying I am going to agree. But I am willing to listen!

I follow the YRC board some . Not as much as I used to. I have no problem if guy's from non union companies come over there and express there opinion's. I believe open discussion and debate is good for all!!!! I am not saying I am going to agree. But I am willing to listen!

Don't care. I made this mistake before. I did it on the Conway forum. Rules are rules.

Look guys, I am here to enforce the rules, thats it! I am pro union, no one can debate that! Stoney, Brother, you belong to ABF, you have no fight here, boosis, I don't know where or who you belong to, but your welcome here! I find you an intelligent person that can fend for himself!

Look guys, I am here to enforce the rules, thats it! I am pro union, no one can debate that! Stoney, Brother, you belong to ABF, you have no fight here, boosis, I don't know where or who you belong to, but your welcome here! I find you an intelligent person that can fend for himself!

Not starting anything. I can't see from the phone. Are you a mod now? That's an honest question. If so, my bad.

Rules are indeed rules brothers....They prevent things from becoming chaotic and help us proceed in a civilized manner.

Hey, i just want to tell boosis one thing, Vitran is one of few LTL companies that hire laid off teamsters. Just ask anyone on this vitran page. They are fair on the hiring process. Unlike aome non-union companies that see that u came from a union line and there goes your app in the shredder. Good luck boosis if u apply there.

Guardster....must have been a bad young man....He sure took a hit on his reputation. Damn that dog is cute.

It takes a very special woman to put up with my dumb ass. I'll let you know if I ever find her. (ducking for cover, I think she heard me post that)

Guardrail