TForce | Organizing UPS Freight Is A Joke!!!!!!!

Johnnybegood said:
Like i said you must have a crystal ball or you think you know all the answers.......GO SOX:afro2:
I would think where as you are so anti union that you would not even think about watching the red sox where as they have a contract under union representation? I wonder why baseball players make so much money?

BusterNite said:
I would think where as you are so anti union that you would not even think about watching the red sox where as they have a contract under union representation? I wonder why baseball players make so much money?
That is FUNNY!!!! But we don't wanna bring that up......

Johnnybegood said:
Like i said you must have a crystal ball or you think you know all the answers.......GO SOX:afro2:
Actually Johnnyboy, you were saying that to Buster Nite, not me. Get it right for once.

bigdaddy said:
That attitude is what runs companies into the ground, and if it wasnt for "O", motor cargo wouldnt be around big boy so get over yourself and think about the future and not what you left behind with motor cargo :bgroovy:

Where did you get this information at?

Motor Cargo would not be around? Before you say such things you need to have something to back it up.

This company never needed any help making money, in fact it never had a year in the red. Some guys would disagree with me when I say that they treated there employees decent along with making money.

Your statement is ridiculous, typed in anger.

If is wasn't, back it up.

Why wouldn't Motor Cargo be around if it wasn't for Overnite?

Johnnybegood said:
Get over it you are not Motor cargo anymore and we are not Overnite We are UPS Freight and the sooner people realize this the better....
Overnites contract says they run things until 2007, with a few clause for ups to come in if they mess up too bad. they gotta be getting to that point right now. So you're partly right uniforms and tractors say UPS Freight, but "O" is running things right now !!! Thats from a discussion with my operations manager last week.