ADuiePyle | Orientation done

Supercourse in ME needs some Fordhook limas, if you guys hook him up maybe you can get some lobstahs and steamahs out of the deal. But I think he must live in moosetits or something.

So I see you survived Ed. help him bury anything???? We are busy and short handed. Make the bucks while you can. You know the drill. Truckdrivers and the stories and advice. Listen to it all. Discard 50% as crap. And then filter the other 50% as trash. Believe half of what is left

So I see you survived Ed. help him bury anything???? We are busy and short handed. Make the bucks while you can. You know the drill. Truckdrivers and the stories and advice. Listen to it all. Discard 50% as crap. And then filter the other 50% as trash. Believe half of what is left

That's funny and true. I survived him...... barely. I truly mean barely as I never been so scared of another driver in my life.

Orientation just ended. Now comes the real bull sh**. Remember, record all conversations, ask for it in writing, and ALWAYS BUT ALWAYS, before you tell someone something ask yourself 2 questions. 1. Do they really need to know? 2. Whatever I tell them, how will it effect me, good, or bad. ALWAYS think before before speaking. It will save you a lot of grief during you life. von.

Orientation just ended. Now comes the real bull sh**. Remember, record all conversations, ask for it in writing, and ALWAYS BUT ALWAYS, before you tell someone something ask yourself 2 questions. 1. Do they really need to know? 2. Whatever I tell them, how will it effect me, good, or bad. ALWAYS think before before speaking. It will save you a lot of grief during you life. von.

Where do you work that things are that miserable for You? I hear people complaining ALL the time about how bad there company is and how bad the industry has become. Then quit. Stop bitching about it all the time and find something else to do.

Where do you work that things are that miserable for You? I hear people complaining ALL the time about how bad there company is and how bad the industry has become. Then quit. Stop bitching about it all the time and find something else to do.
I am retired from ABF. And I agree. If you don't like it here feel free to leave. But, while employed. where ever that might be, be prepared. What I mentioned about recordings & getting it in writing is a good habit to have. In a he said she said between the company or the employee the company almost always wins. CYA. von.