Yellow | Orlando Union Meeting ......

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
B7BGSmm.jpg

What's the meeting about? Is it a genuine union meeting? I don't see a Local # affiliated with it. Who's buying breakfast? Who's invited and who's not?

Maybe if someone called the phone number listed on the post we all might have a answer as to what is on the breakfast menu, the cost, & who is paying for the grub. von.

Maybe if someone called the phone number listed on the post we all might have a answer as to what is on the breakfast menu, the cost, & who is paying for the grub. von.
No need to call... lol I'm stumpy I'm the shop Stewart for YRC freight in Orlando, The flyer you're seeing is something that I post every month for our local meeting on the union board at my terminal and on Facebook for all the members. The breakfast is just something that I do every month to get everybody together before the meeting.

No need to call... lol I'm stumpy I'm the shop Stewart for YRC freight in Orlando, The flyer you're seeing is something that I post every month for our local meeting on the union board at my terminal and on Facebook for all the members. The breakfast is just something that I do every month to get everybody together before the meeting.

Thanks Steve, it is a good thing you are doing down there, keep it up!.....Jimi
(Now y'all know....feel better?)

The Brother does something to bring his barn together once a month and show some solidarity. I'm sure that's something some of y'all would not understand. I posted the notice so those at L 385 would see it, as well as on social media.....Stumpy is good Steward.....kk

That would be me that pays.... didn't imagine I have other barns interested lol
I was being a smartass, guys are more worried about getting a free breakfast than they are about their livelihood. Damned shame you have to bribe guys with a free meal to get them to got to a meeting. Kudos to you for doing it.

I was being a smartass, guys are more worried about getting a free breakfast than they are about their livelihood. Damned shame you have to bribe guys with a free meal to get them to got to a meeting. Kudos to you for doing it.
lol Believe it or not I never offered them a free breakfast most times I sneak off to pay ... other times one of my brothers beats me to it, Great group of guys here in Orlando. I'm all about changing the culture. If any of you guys are ever in Orlando would love for you guys to attend. We all need to stand together. As a shop steward I'm only as strong as the men and women that stand behind me.

We were lucky to have 10% show up Sunday 0900 for a freight meeting. I bet if it was held @ a breakfast house the attendance would double or triple. The way to a union mans heart is through his stomach. von.
What has happened to our Union....I guess next it will be strip clubs and free beer....I long for the days of the Hall...old weak coffee and stale donuts...that's where you get folks motivated!