Estes | OT pay after 40 for Nanuet?

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
I had a guy tell me last night the fellas in Nanuet get OT pay after 40 hours. Any truth to this? Anyone know of any other terminals where guys are actually paid for their OT?

The state of Wash. gets over 40 but they have a lower hourly rate. Figure that out. When you all getting out of the smoke screen

I believe some of the northern terminals get OT after 40, I'm not real sure which ones,but there are terminals that get that benifit

welcome # 1 driver. keep postin. you will see how comidic this thread is, we got guys that hate rob estes, we got a guy on here that can only recite right out of the ol teamster hand book, (dont bring up anything diffucult he'll just act like you didnt post, just like a real live teamster)and we got a few i mean few guys that do their jobs. its fun to read ...enjoy

hey E you talk a lot of ::shit:: but dont know a damn thing

So this guy sends me a private message saying how my times up and I'm playing hide and seek, and that I dont have any idea what I'm talking about. I'm not so sure where I'm not talking the truth. I only speak for what I see.. I'm not an Estes basher it is my employer and pays my bills, but just like everyone else why can't we just get what we deserve. I'm not really sure as to where speaking the truth gets all caught up in lies. I asked a simple question about OT at other terminals and this guy wants to attack me.. then delete his account? Who's playing hide and seek? Come on out and talk like the rest of us. I'm open to everyones opinion, you like your terminal and you think you're treated 100% fair, great let me know what terminal that is and I'll put in for a transfer. I only speak about what I see.

So this guy sends me a private message saying how my times up and I'm playing hide and seek, and that I dont have any idea what I'm talking about. I'm not so sure where I'm not talking the truth. I only speak for what I see.. I'm not an Estes basher it is my employer and pays my bills, but just like everyone else why can't we just get what we deserve. I'm not really sure as to where speaking the truth gets all caught up in lies. I asked a simple question about OT at other terminals and this guy wants to attack me.. then delete his account? Who's playing hide and seek? Come on out and talk like the rest of us. I'm open to everyones opinion, you like your terminal and you think you're treated 100% fair, great let me know what terminal that is and I'll put in for a transfer. I only speak about what I see.

Excellent post. This is what your'e dealing with folks. Intimidation at it's finest. You need to stand tall. The truth will always be attacked by those who would rather you stay mis informed. Telling the truth allows you to always feel good when you look in that mirror. I think that quite a few at Estes needs to check that mirror. Starting from the top. Elvis out....

Excellent post. This is what your'e dealing with folks. Intimidation at it's finest. You need to stand tall. The truth will always be attacked by those who would rather you stay mis informed. Telling the truth allows you to always feel good when you look in that mirror. I think that quite a few at Estes needs to check that mirror. Starting from the top. Elvis out....

Why don't I receive these threatening private messages? I feel left out. Come on. Lets get busy. I thrive on intimidation. Especially up close and personal.

Why don't I receive these threatening private messages? I feel left out. Come on. Lets get busy. I thrive on intimidation. Especially up close and personal.

I wish this guy would personally seek me out so we could sit down and have a talk about what his ideas of the facts are and what my ideas of the facts are. I'm not really the confrontational type, just always up for a good debate. Sorry you're being left out Elvis. Need me to send you a threatening PM? Haha well whatever Hope everyone has a safe week.

I got your back

I wish this guy would personally seek me out so we could sit down and have a talk about what his ideas of the facts are and what my ideas of the facts are. I'm not really the confrontational type, just always up for a good debate. Sorry you're being left out Elvis. Need me to send you a threatening PM? Haha well whatever Hope everyone has a safe week.

I got your back BROTHER don't let them scare you there are more guys who care than those who:butt kiss: love to smell the seat of there TM"s after he just put in his manditory 14hrs guys in area 10 and from Nevada who have good paying runs :funky: You want what 80prcent of the company wants and thats just OT for your time away from your family! and just want to be treated with respect and like the rest of the industry OT after 40hours good benifits with no money out of your pocket and a pension! :smilie_132:

they gave up on trying to convert you

no i dont got another job right after this one. who knows maybe i can be a big bad laid off teamster