other companies get our experience and consistency

I love these California non-union (or should I say "anti-union"?) boys picking us apart, while they have rode on our coat-tails for years. What do you think will happen to your pay and bennies long-term is the company's stated desire of breaking the union comes true?

Do you really think it will be better for you? Do you think that without the union keeping the bar raised collectively high that your economic future will be rosy and secure? I've been down this road before, boy-o, and have the real world, practical experience of what it is like to work for a company after the union went bye-bye.

Wasn't fun... wasn't a better deal for anyone... and the rosy economic picture painted for the fools who bought into management's lies... well, they found out much too late to do anything about it.

So go ahead... try and undermine what we are fighting for. You are simply hurting yourself and your families and all of the future generations yet to come.

If the majority of our Founding Fathers had shared the attitudes of you all, we would still be a colony of the British Crown, and saying "God save the Queen"...!

I hope the union wins. I am not alone down here on this issue. Right now, with the economy, we don't have a lot of choices.

Please don't put all Cali drivers in one category.

I figure it is probably hard for the ones in Cali to support the union guys openly because if they do they run the chance of getting fired. Good luck OHFLCali, and thanks for letting everyone know that we do have the support in Cali!

I figure it is probably hard for the ones in Cali to support the union guys openly because if they do they run the chance of getting fired. Good luck OHFLCali, and thanks for letting everyone know that we do have the support in Cali!

Yes it is nice to know. At least from the ones with some common sense. Thank you.

Ryerke, right on. most of these guys out here have been told to go down the wrong path and look where they are now. They think that we are winning? I think the joke is on the locals.

I know there are non-union drivers in California and Nevada who support us. I talk to many of them, and I appreicate their support. It is not to them I was speaking, but these loud-mouths who come on here and decry everything we do, while forgetting what they have gained because of our presence in this company.

I also want to thank all of those non-union guys who thought they would come up here and work as replacements, knowing full well that the company was promising them permanent positions at the top of the seniority lists once the union was gone. To those individuals, I say you are all marked by what you have done, and we all know you for what you are, forever and ever. I don't need to say the term, but we all know what it is, and you who made that choice are now branded on your hearts and foreheads with the "S" word.

Personally, I say the "S" word also has other meanings.

Slave. Sucker. Sycophant. Snake. You get my drift.

As to who is winning and who is losing?

I think we will know that very, very soon. I think the handwriting is on the wall for the Vander Pols, and they are going to have to decide whether they want their company to survive with the union and a negotiated contract, or go out of business completely.

Because we will never give up until we have one or the other...

Deal with it.

I know there are non-union drivers in California and Nevada who support us. I talk to many of them, and I appreicate their support. It is not to them I was speaking, but these loud-mouths who come on here and decry everything we do, while forgetting what they have gained because of our presence in this company.

I also want to thank all of those non-union guys who thought they would come up here and work as replacements, knowing full well that the company was promising them permanent positions at the top of the seniority lists once the union was gone. To those individuals, I say you are all marked by what you have done, and we all know you for what you are, forever and ever. I don't need to say the term, but we all know what it is, and you who made that choice are now branded on your hearts and foreheads with the "S" word.

Personally, I say the "S" word also has other meanings.

Slave. Sucker. Sycophant. Snake. You get my drift.

As to who is winning and who is losing?

I think we will know that very, very soon. I think the handwriting is on the wall for the Vander Pols, and they are going to have to decide whether they want their company to survive with the union and a negotiated contract, or go out of business completely.

Because we will never give up until we have one or the other...

Deal with it.

Well said!!!!!