Other News

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by SwampRatt, Sep 26, 2014.

1. SwampRatt

SwampRatt Well-Known Member

2. SwampRatt

XPO Logistics Named Forbes Growth Champion as Revenue Rockets to $14.6 Billion

http://www.ttnews.com/articles/xpo-...s-growth-champion-revenue-rockets-146-billion

"Greenwich, Conn.-based transportation and delivery services company XPO Logistics was the top performing U.S. company on Forbes’ list of Growth Champions, released Oct. 10.

Between 2015 and 2016, XPO’s revenue rocketed from $7.6 billion to $14.6 billion, according to Forbes."

3. SwampRatt

Trump Signs Executive Order Expanding Health Care Options for Associations

http://www.ttnews.com/articles/trum...er-expanding-health-care-options-associations

"President Donald Trump signed an executive order Oct. 12 at an event attended by trucking industry executives that will allow small-business owners more health care options by enabling them to purchase insurance that does not fall under the aegis of the Affordable Care Act.

The order instructs three Cabinet departments — Health and Human Services, Treasury and Labor — to rewrite federal regulations for association health plans, in which similar small businesses form an association to broker health benefits. Trump said the executive order will create additional options for employers to buy the health plans their workers want."

:1036316054:

4. SwampRatt

Great story. And it's real.

Scott Mugno Is the ‘Brain Coach’ to FedEx’s Championship Drivers

http://www.ttnews.com/articles/scott-mugno-brain-coach-fedexs-championship-drivers

“At my core, I’m a safety professional. At my core, I’m about safety and I want to grow safety,” Mugno said. “Am I proud of where team FedEx is, what it’s doing … yes. But, you know what I’m really proud of is not the 170-some-odd champions we brought to NTDC this year. I’m prouder of the number below that, where I had over 1,000, 2,000 champions compete and qualify for state championships. What does that mean. That means they were accident-free for a year just to get there. That’s the number that makes me happy. That’s the number that makes me proud.”

[​IMG]

citydog likes this.
  5. citydog

citydog Well-Known Member

Scott was a great inspiration during my time at 4c this year.

SwampRatt and truckingBORED like this.
  6. SwampRatt

7. SwampRatt

8. SwampRatt