FedEx Freight | Other News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Just WOW!

Hard to imagine such an impact, and/or the rationale for continuing on. :scratchhead: And to think there must be more, just like him out there, roaming free... One thing for certain, (sadly) the penalty will NOT fit the crime.

:rulz:
He was afraid of the wrath of Donna...

FedEx Corp. Recognized for Perfect Score On 2018 Corporate Equality Index

http://about.van.fedex.com/newsroom...-perfect-score-2018-corporate-equality-index/

"The CEI is a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and ***** (LGBTQ) workplace equality, including non-discrimination workplace protections, domestic partner benefits, transgender-inclusive healthcare benefits, competency programs and public engagement with the LGBTQ community."

http://about.van.fedex.com/newsroom...-perfect-score-2018-corporate-equality-index/

"The CEI is a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and ***** (LGBTQ) workplace equality, including non-discrimination workplace protections, domestic partner benefits, transgender-inclusive healthcare benefits, competency programs and public engagement with the LGBTQ community."
I guess that means they'll never fire fedexlube....:lmao:

This survey was, or may have been,or possibly, prepared by BRG Patel Corporate Equality Division, which may, or may not have been contracted by, or not contracted, to display views, or not display any facts, that this report may contain language, partial truths,hear say, corporate communications, or e-mails, that could be construed as truth....

In POS, they have an adjustable arm that the drivers drive under before heading toward the gate. The arm scrapes most of the ice/snow from the top of trailers as they drive through.
This is understandable considering the amount of snow they receive on a yearly basis.
A Charlotte driver talking about snow, thats funny, dispatchers called us Panama Hat Drivers.
Years ago, A slab blew off a Pilot Freight trailer at Sugar Creek and 85, we had a driver behind lost an eye, it can happen.

A Charlotte driver talking about snow, thats funny, dispatchers called us Panama Hat Drivers.
Years ago, a slab blew off a Pilot Freight trailer at Sugar Creek and 85, we had a driver behind lost an eye, it can happen.
Aw, c’mon, it ain’t like a drive around the city all day...it snows on the WV Turnpike 5 months out of the year.

Back in 2009 I had a slab of ice fly off of a truck that was passing me in Va., it was like the slab was in slow motion. I watched it flying towards me and I tried to adjust my speed hoping to have it hit the grill or the air dam but nooooo, the damn thing hit right in front of my view and damn near came through the windshield!!! The windshield shattered but held up although there was a glass dusting that covered from the dash all the back to the driver’s seat.

That's no lie but nobody wants to work any other shift than days and don't want to get their hands dirty as a mechanic. Right now in our shop they need 2-3 guys, 25.40 (top rate) to start, full bennies,no out of pocket except co-pay of $10.00,BUT when they say afternoon (2nd) shift Naw forget it I'm not working that. KIds today are weak and if it's not Monday thur Friday day shift they aren't going to do it sad to say

00, I guess I was a dummie, with my fuzz, I could run anything we had out of Charl.
I chose a midnight Mon. Wed, Fri. to avoid traffic, Charl. didn't have traffic in those days compared with todays,
but if I was still working, I'd want my midnight start.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks!

Aw, c’mon, it ain’t like a drive around the city all day...it snows on the WV Turnpike 5 months out of the year.

Back in 2009 I had a slab of ice fly off of a truck that was passing me in Va., it was like the slab was in slow motion. I watched it flying towards me and I tried to adjust my speed hoping to have it hit the grill or the air dam but nooooo, the damn thing hit right in front of my view and damn near came through the windshield!!! The windshield shattered but held up although there was a glass dusting that covered from the dash all the back to the driver’s seat.
Had this happen to me once, although it wasn't a thick enough ice slab to damage the windshield. It did break one of the mounting brackets for the visor though. Could hear it vibrate on windy days from then on.

Tesla receives orders from four companies for electric truck

http://www.fleetowner.com/running-g...m=email&elq2=f879cfb6b9b64a1199cccaf0f639fdd3

"The companies, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Walmart, Meijer Inc., and Loblaw have each paid the $5,000-a-truck deposit price for the trucks Tesla CEO Elon Musk said will be ready in 2019."

Tesla_Semi_motion_0.jpg

tesla-side-view.jpg

Trump Nominee Peter Robb Confirmed as NLRB General Counsel

https://www.natlawreview.com/articl...06-2017&utm_source=Robly.com&utm_medium=email

"It is widely expected that once Mr. Robb takes the helm in the General Counsel’s Office that he will pursue an unwinding of many of the expansive actions of his predecessor in areas such as joint-employer, social media, deferral to arbitration and enforcement of class action waivers and mandatory arbitration of disputes between unrepresented employees and their employers."

Being "too cute" is not a bad problem to have, I know it's never been a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.