FedEx Freight | Other News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Has Bought Trucking Companies to Boost Deliveries, Elon Musk Says

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/tesla-has-bought-trucking-companies-boost-deliveries-elon-musk-says

"He [Musk] wrote that using trucks instead of rail shaves more than a month off the time it takes to get cars to the East Coast.

When asked to elaborate on how Tesla arranged for more capacity, Musk said the company made some acquisitions of trucking companies, without being specific."

teslatruck.jpg

Tesla Has Bought Trucking Companies to Boost Deliveries, Elon Musk Says

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/tesla-has-bought-trucking-companies-boost-deliveries-elon-musk-says

"He [Musk] wrote that using trucks instead of rail shaves more than a month off the time it takes to get cars to the East Coast.

When asked to elaborate on how Tesla arranged for more capacity, Musk said the company made some acquisitions of trucking companies, without being specific."

teslatruck.jpg
Musk does not know trucking?
Maybe they prepurchased car carrier capacity/service.
Auto haulers association said Tesla did not buy any carriers.

Musk does not know trucking?
Maybe they prepurchased car carrier capacity/service.
Auto haulers association said Tesla did not buy any carriers.
I heard Elon bought a controlling stake in Coop Carhaulers, they’re not part of the AHA and he already had an inside connection through Kim and Big Dave Outwest. Sources say he’s gonna retain the training services of 00 against the advice of the board and Wong offered a 15% discount!!

California Approves a 15-hour Minimum Driver Training Requirement for CDLs

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/california-approves-15-hour-minimum-driver-training-requirement-cdls

“What the bill was really aimed at was the CDL mills in California,” Don Lefeve, president of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association, told Transport Topics. “There are a lot of fly-by-nights out there that aren’t conducting the type of training that should be conducted.”
:popcorn:

And they are going to make it a law by 2020? Why wait at all?

I heard Elon bought a controlling stake in Coop Carhaulers, they’re not part of the AHA and he already had an inside connection through Kim and Big Dave Outwest. Sources say he’s gonna retain the training services of 00 against the advice of the board and Wong offered a 15% discount!!

1XFP9sN.jpg

No wonder so many idiot drivers are flashing high beams when we are passing... They think its cool to blind others while holding their CDL mill diploma.

ALEXA! Cut off Redracer’s access to Coop corporate information..

Yeah wong undercut me by 15% says I'm a sissy for using a height stick and using all 4 straps to tie down the cars,plus I don't know how to drive on wood along a sand beach, Told him the electric lines are NOT there to charge up the cars enroute. But we all know wong got it because Big Dave turned the gold hotel up

Hey now Coop dispatch didn't have a Moldvan translator on duty when the training program was going on . they couldn't figure out how to use the height stick that was in English, told them they should only use a 3 car wedge trailer but wouldn't listen and since we don't have roof farings 15 mph never appiles to us, besides that they only drive by GPS and it told them to go that way, I think wong was invovled in that and they got the 15 mph rule mistaken for the -15%
Kingston,PA.(AP) Trucker hauling Tesla’s fails 15 mph rule.
Authorities in Kingston say a truck driver, holding a Moldavian drivers license did not clear a viaduct, and damaged some Tesla, Model 3’s. Police say that during questioning, the driver, who claims his legal name is 00, claims the driving school he received his license from, The Yakov Driving Academy, never told him about the Pennsylvania 15 mph rule.
https://www.pahomepage.com/news/car-carrier-hits-bridge-in-kingston/1595270411

Kingston,PA.(AP) Trucker hauling Tesla’s fails 15 mph rule.
Authorities in Kingston say a truck driver, holding a Moldavian drivers license did not clear a viaduct, and damaged some Tesla, Model 3’s. Police say that during questioning, the driver, who claims his legal name is 00, claims the driving school he received his license from, The Yakov Driving Academy, never told him about the Pennsylvania 15 mph rule.
https://www.pahomepage.com/news/car-carrier-hits-bridge-in-kingston/1595270411
OOOPPPPSSSSS time to go into witness protection at the coop

0udfX0W.jpg

It’s confirmed! Super Team BRG and Wong Cassidy will be the dedicated team to deliver Teslas to the Midwest.
That’s a picture o
Fake news. Musk purposely avoided Coop due to the time Donna hired those part time Moldovans to deliver those Model 3s for an exhibit at the LA auto show and they drove through the Yosemite tunnel cuz they thought it was a shortcut and proceeded to knock the whole top row off onto the highway.
Coop Dispatch introduces their version of the Model 3.

YqCP68N.jpg

Canadian air is better than American air. We import it to you for free because you like it so much and we have plenty of it.

Hell, I used to bring two pups full of Canadian air to Toledo sometimes! And almost always one pup full. Customs always cleared it!
Canadian air thicker than all points south due to the frigid cold and higher hydrocarbon content from poutine gases.
Significant MPG gain!

FMCSA amends fuel hauler exemption from 30-minute rest break (to include propane gas as a specified fuel).

https://www.fleetowner.com/regulati...m=email&elq2=9433f508e3f64afd997dbd00fe330c97

"...as a security measure, a motor carrier may require that a tank truck transporting certain fuels be attended by the driver when the vehicle is stopped, and a driver attending a CMV is not off duty as required by the rest-break rule. It is also difficult to find safe and secure parking for tank trucks on such short notice."

So... A motor carrier's own rules qualify them for an exemption? Kind of getting out of hand, don't ya think?
Trump's deregulation crusade? Create more exceptions...
Trump you are fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.