FedEx Freight | Our Deeply FLawed Pay Scales (GPD)

Talked to a UPS driver out of Cleveland and he said they only have one driver domiciled there that is mileage, everyone else is hourly...and out here on the East coast you can tell the difference, the mileage drivers will suck the decals of your doors when they come by while the hourly drivers never break 55mph regardless of the posted speed limit!!
Yep. Maumee (Toledo) is almost all hourly as well.

what fuc***g crack are you smoking, they got that because of a union contract. we don't have a contract so we wont get anywhere close to that anytime soon. Too many pus***s here afraid to stand up.

Don't be so hard on Red he just posts what they tell him to post. On a side note I bet that 30 cent raise on mile will be coming any day now. :hysterical:

what fuc***g crack are you smoking, they got that because of a union contract. we don't have a contract so we wont get anywhere close to that anytime soon. Too many pus***s here afraid to stand up.
That is their projected rate in 4-5 yers, get back to me in 4-5 years and we’ll see just how close we are...

Remind us again of the election results of your center?? Oh, that’s right, the majority of the guys at your center we’re smart enough to stay out of it!! :1036316054:

That is their projected rate in 4-5 yers, get back to me in 4-5 years and we’ll see just how close we are...

Remind us again of the election results of your center?? Oh, that’s right, the majority of the guys at your center we’re smart enough to stay out of it!! :1036316054:
your on jackass, see you in july 2022 for further discussion. on the rest, like i said,,,,*******

your on jackass, see you in july 2022 for further discussion. on the rest, like i said,,,,wussies

Don't get me wrong it will be great if our wages jump that much, but let's be realistic the last couple years the road drivers have have got a penny a year, but in the next 4 years the pay is going up 30 cents on mile. Like I said these clowns need drug tested. :hilarious:

Don't get me wrong it will be great if our wages jump that much, but let's be realistic the last couple years the road drivers have have got a penny a year, but in the next 4 years the pay is going up 30 cents on mile. Like I said these clowns need drug tested. :hilarious:
CT, you don't like it? Jump to UPS. "Oh, but I'll lose seniority!" kitty.