FedEx Freight | Our Deeply FLawed Pay Scales (GPD)

Oh please. Your man-bun is wound up too tight. I still don’t need a freakin liftgate and I can do more stops than you whippersnappers. And pull your freakin pants up......:438::6788::732:
Man-bun....:hilarious:, that must be a left coast thang!! My hair turned loose many years ago.

I didn’t need no stinking lift gate either...they’re for wimps!! Back in my day we’d push 55gal drums out the back of the trailer onto an old tire, stand them up by ourselves, and roll them to where they needed to go!!

Man-bun....:hilarious:, that must be a left coast thang!! My hair turned loose many years ago.

I didn’t need no stinking lift gate either...they’re for wimps!! Back in my day we’d push 55gal drums out the back of the trailer onto an old tire, stand them up by ourselves, and roll them to where they needed to go!!
Left coast drivers would walk those barrels to the back of the trailer, get down on the ground and carry one on each shoulder up the hill to the delivery site.

Wow, I didn't realize you guys were so tuff, I once had to clean my windshield and adjust my mirrors all by myself.

Oh please. Your man-bun is wound up too tight. I still don’t need a freakin liftgate and I can do more stops than you whippersnappers. And pull your freakin pants up......:438::6788::732:

I can't wait for Mastio man to read this post, wouldn't wanna be in your shoes!

This is why some incentive might be in order:

Retiring truck drivers fuel job shortage

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/retiring-truck-drivers-fuel-job-shortage
It still blows my mind that FxF even is able to sustain the bottom 2 pay scales in today's market.

The only way I can rationalize it, is maybe the driving pool is so old and tenured, that FX knows they won't be quitting, and are riding the low pay scale policy until attrition, and lack of new drivers rears it's head, at which time they MAY see fit to offer competitive pay.....

At any rate, the bottom 2 scales should be eliminated, and the top 2 need a +3% bump,,, just to get Fx next to the other carriers that pay more.

"But, but,,, your total compensation package is moar!!"

Yeah, that may have been true 15yrs ago. But the hard #s tell a different story.

Not even taking into account FX's MASSIVE profit margins over the last year, and very likely, the year to come.