our inhumanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

http://news.yahoo.com/more-100-people-found-house-texas-001610932.html

HOUSTON (AP) — A house overflowing with more than 100 people presumed to be in the U.S. illegally was uncovered just outside Houston on Wednesday, a police spokesman said.The suspected stash house was found during a search for a 24-year-old woman and her two children, a 7-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy, that were reported missing by relatives late Tuesday
    "It was just filth, very squalid-like conditions inside. Trash bags with clothing piled as high as you can see," Cannon said. "They were very surprised at the numbers of people inside. Some were just sitting on top of one another because there was just no room."

Reminds me of one of the great cop movies END OF WATCH
    <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 22.464000701904297px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); display: inline !important; float: none;">[video=youtube_share;mf2K9GzgiF0]http://youtu.be/mf2K9GzgiF0[/video]

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

That is inhumane and a reason why we need more border security.Maybe you missed the word "illegally".Please elaborate why its "Our inhumanity??

3. Magoo

We are human's all but we act inhumane that's what I mean our inhumanity.

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

If they hadn't broken laws they wouldn't be here under those conditions. Maybe you can move to Mexico and fix it for them there? I'm sure you can mooch off them too?

5. Magoo

They want better lives, I can't blame anyone for that.
    Like our own family who immigrated here, they have a motivated type personality. Given the chance they will come here work hard save money and become successful in their own business.
    They will end up providing jobs for us shiftless types.I have them as neighbors and admire their talents and drive and belief in themselves.
    This would have been the same generations ago for the Germans, Irish , Polish and so forth

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

No- you are wrong. All that is possible LEGALLY thru a Process. If you think it's fine what they are doing- go jump the fence at the White House and move in. Or Gates's estate, or the Mexican Border. Tell us how it went. Laws are laws Mags. Maybe they need to take YOUR House, or your SSI check? Why not? They just want better lives!

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

It would be humAine if bBuuba chained the doors whiLe Loon lit the fuze.... Nothing like jumping beans in the mOrning

8. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Someday You'll Hate Amazon Too.

That's classic.............LMFAO

9. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Then follow the law and come here legally like legit citizens do.

10. Cerberus_Kelpie

Cerberus_Kelpie Wings Over the World!

It would be INHUMANE if WE invited these People in, then EXECUTED THEM ALL.

It is NOT INHUMANE to send them back regardless of what conditions THEY CHOSE TO SURVIVE.

They could move to Massachusetts where not having STATE ISSUED I.D. seems to be illegal.

11. Magoo

I would not recommend people do what they do but on the other hand its their reality. They could try to get a visa but if they need money now maybe they can't wait for months, years perhaps never.
    Sometimes if you want somthing bad enough you just go grab it no matter if its legal or not.
    Case in point the people who got into the pot business years back when it was illegal, now they have grow operations and stores in places like Colorado, California, Washington
    If you come along and see its now legal I want to get into it, it will cost you a ton of money in permits & fees and you might be too late if they only allow just so many operations in the area

12. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

If their children were hungry they would do what it took.

13. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Save the fatty !!

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So let's do away with all laws and rape and pillage Mags. Steal his house, rape his wife, and eat his dog, right????

15. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

My family came in the front door, the legal way, these *******s break in the back door and demand protection under OUR Constitution. They need to fix their Country, and quit screwing ours up.

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

those people could not get into this country legaly because they have nothing to offer this nation
    they are low and no skilled workers and with the number of those being churned out be the public school system, they offer no value to this society except more Dem voters

17. Dick Dastardly

Isn't the Republican party the one claiming we need these low skill, low wage workers, to do the jobs that Americans will no do?

18. Dick Dastardly

They claim it would hurt small businesses without them. I know plenty of places that would be lost without this modern day "slave labor". You ever been to a meat processing plant at shift change? (i.e.Tyson) They aren't small business but they love cheap labor. Meanwhile, food prices are higher than ever.

19. Dick Dastardly

Ok first let me address this very ignorant statement. To state that someone's legal status is the basis for them being a low or no skilled worker is flawed logic. There are plenty of educated and skilled workers from other countries here illegally simply for the fact that they can not wait years on papers through a broken immigration system. Secondly, even if what you state were true, the fact remains that even if they bring nothing here, there is something drawing them here. What would that be you ask? The business that gives them the job they seek. I think if you have a problem with these people being here you shouldn't be angry at them for trying to better themselves. You should instead be angry at the magnet that draws these people here.

20. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Complete wastes of space. Why do we even let them breathe the same air as us?

If you believe in God, you'll agree he dropped the ball with them. He must love you more than he does them.