R&L | Our jobs out the window!!!!!!!!!

Paramount Freight Services LLC

Just another way of the good family to stick it to the R&L driver...... If you can't see the writing on the wall go back under your rock:hide:......

Why don't you just stop complaining for a change...If its so bad, just go ahead and get out while the gettin is good....You seem more like a UNION man anyway....You'll fit right in....You are an ingrate....And one more thing, its not your job, its R&L's job, and they can do with it as they please...

I don't know about that Rubber Duck I think that everything that is going with that truck load company and that new place that I heard that R/L bought. I hope for the best and everything is what we are going to make it.So I hope I don't ever have to see that writing on the wall.Talk at you later.

I believe the terminal # is all the R&L terminals, not Paramount terminals rubber duck. Although, I do agree, the Robert's are doing something fishy that they are not sharing with the rest of us. I've heard of some linehaul runs being cut and the freight given to other OTR companies. I myself have seen Landstar moving freight in and out of Newark when I have gone there.

Paramount Freight Services LLC

Just another way of the good family to stick it to the R&L driver...... If you can't see the writing on the wall go back under your rock:hide:......

Well lets see if this one gets deleted...It is not your job!!!! The job belongs to R&L Carriers....R&L Carriers owes you pay for the service you provide them...R&L Carriers can run there company anyway they want, as long as it is legal...:biglaugh:They don't owe you a job for life.... Have a great day Rubberduck...

Well lets see if this one gets deleted...It is not your job!!!! The job belongs to R&L Carriers....R&L Carriers owes you pay for the service you provide them...R&L Carriers can run there company anyway they want, as long as it is legal...:biglaugh:They don't owe you a job for life.... Have a great day Rubberduck...
You always think i'm putting down the fine outstanding Roberts family... All i'm doing is showing the other side!!!! They(Roberts) are no better than people that run other large companies... OUT FOR A PROFIT ,thats it nothing else.... Do you really think they have the resorts just for the employees??????? How bout all the giveaway BS?????? Do you belive they really "CARE" for you or me???????? It's money that drives them,you and me!!!! But don't come crying when they sh!t on everyone... As for your post NO they don't owe me a job just a paycheck, thats why i'm here no other reason.. Oh by the way where will you stand if/when linehaul drivers and teams are let go maybe it might be some of your friends??????? Will you still be a team player when co-workers are losing their jobs????????? An honest answer is all i need....

You always think i'm putting down the fine outstanding Roberts family... All i'm doing is showing the other side!!!! They(Roberts) are no better than people that run other large companies... OUT FOR A PROFIT ,thats it nothing else.... Do you really think they have the resorts just for the employees??????? How bout all the giveaway BS?????? Do you belive they really "CARE" for you or me???????? It's money that drives them,you and me!!!! But don't come crying when they sh!t on everyone... As for your post NO they don't owe me a job just a paycheck, thats why i'm here no other reason.. Oh by the way where will you stand if/when linehaul drivers and teams are let go maybe it might be some of your friends??????? Will you still be a team player when co-workers are losing their jobs????????? An honest answer is all i need....

You have a negative attitude, that is your main downfall...You believe everyone is out to get you, and you only seem to to find the bad in most things...The Roberts have more money than they could ever spend...But the fact is, they are smart enough to earn it...Mr. Roberts built this company, starting with one truck, and not even a high school diploma... In my opinion he is a tremendous individual who I have great respect for... He can do with his company whatever he chooses to with it... If he changes it around and uses private contractors to run the whole damn thing, that is fine with me... He owes me nothing other than the paycheck I earn, and I am very grateful for... It is his company...If I find myself without a job with R&L I will survive...If my co-workers find themselves without a job, I'll feel bad for them, but when it comes right down to it Duck, we are responsible for our own selves...R&L Carriers is not responsible for providing you lifetime employment...You should show some gratitude in life, you would be a much happier person...Is that honest enough ???

Well said rubber duck. Nobody knows exactly what's going on here except for the Roberts and we all have the right to question on what the Roberts are doing now. The only reason I can see someone 100% backing the company is if the Roberts helped them out in some way other than their regular paycheck. If that is the case I understand their opinion but I strongly recommend you just "let it go" and respect others opinions.

You have a negative attitude, that is your main downfall...You believe everyone is out to get you, and you only seem to to find the bad in most things...The Roberts have more money than they could ever spend...But the fact is, they are smart enough to earn it...Mr. Roberts built this company, starting with one truck, and not even a high school diploma... In my opinion he is a tremendous individual who I have great respect for... He can do with his company whatever he chooses to with it... If he changes it around and uses private contractors to run the whole damn thing, that is fine with me... He owes me nothing other than the paycheck I earn, and I am very grateful for... It is his company...If I find myself without a job with R&L I will survive...If my co-workers find themselves without a job, I'll feel bad for them, but when it comes right down to it Duck, we are responsible for our own selves...R&L Carriers is not responsible for providing you lifetime employment...You should show some gratitude in life, you would be a much happier person...Is that honest enough ???
I can't belive it you must be psychic to know what type of person i am:hysterical:..... Guess i should be happy a drop out bought a truck and started his own company without him i'd be with out a job:biglaugh:...... As i have pointed out in the past i'm just passing along info that i think everyone should know........ Also i have stated that i'm here for a paycheck thats it nothing else!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SAID R&L OWES ME A JOB FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! I don't get where your getting that from...........

TO MR.Braceface

Just to clear something up I did not have your post deleted.... I don't even know what you posted. So take your anger out on familyman for deleting your post not me!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot::nutkick::tongue0002::eck13:

Just to clear something up I did not have your post deleted.... I don't even know what you posted. So take your anger out on familyman for deleting your post not me!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot::nutkick::tongue0002::eck13:

Thats is an obvious lie...You gave me negative rep for that post...:smilie_132:

I believe the terminal # is all the R&L terminals, not Paramount terminals rubber duck. Although, I do agree, the Robert's are doing something fishy that they are not sharing with the rest of us. I've heard of some linehaul runs being cut and the freight given to other OTR companies. I myself have seen Landstar moving freight in and out of Newark when I have gone there.

We have landstar and sewll in PHI everyday landstar comes up from RIC and sewll come out from WIL.

I was told that we are down about 40 to 50 teams and that they are going to replace these teams with paramount owner ops. They want them to eventually run the sraight east to west coast freight. T.W. out of wil told me that any company team that either quits or gets fired will be replaced with more owner ops. Nothing about linehaul or city jobs has ever come up in the conversations. Im pretty sure this is just about the teams and nothing else. They have had some really bad luck with some of the company teams over the past year which i think has prompted this change. I think that this winter they are going to find out that owner-ops is not the way to go either because they will shut down in a heartbeat as soon as the weather gets bad....especially out west in the mountains where i drive.

My guess would be that since you guys are still relatively new to the west, they are looking at ways to make you faster coast to coast, compete with those that are doing it in 3 days...If anything, I think this might be an indication that they are expediting the growth plan...which is a good thing for all of you..