Holland | Our new Image

Rmc3Usc.jpg

You guys complain to much about bull crap there ain't to many trucking companies out there gonna pay us 1500$ or more a week to drive a TRUCK f the equipment it still pays the bills I was 25$ shy of 100k this year and don't have a single complaint other than OD and UPS where you gonna get that type of pay and half you guys couldn't last 2 weeks or even make it threw the front door at them 2 places much less some of these non union carriers so shut up do your job and be thankful

You guys complain to much about bull crap there ain't to many trucking companies out there gonna pay us 1500$ or more a week to drive a TRUCK f the equipment it still pays the bills I was 25$ shy of 100k this year and don't have a single complaint other than OD and UPS where you gonna get that type of pay and half you guys couldn't last 2 weeks or even make it threw the front door at them 2 places much less some of these non union carriers so shut up do your job and be thankful
Supertrucker lol

I ain't vote yes on the 15% or 10% but all you guys are to big of a pu$$y to do anything about it no word of a strike anywhere all it will take is guys standing up and fighting for what's right but I guess every one has lost there balls to do anything but just keep getting fkd by YRC with out us freight don't get moved with out us Scott and Welch don't have a job so what do you think would happen if everybody stood up and walked out just because yrc closes don't mean the freight diseapers off the face of the earth

I ain't vote yes on the 15% or 10% but all you guys are to big of a pu$$y to do anything about it no word of a strike anywhere all it will take is guys standing up and fighting for what's right but I guess every one has lost there balls to do anything but just keep getting fkd by YRC with out us freight don't get moved with out us Scott and Welch don't have a job so what do you think would happen if everybody stood up and walked out just because yrc closes don't mean the freight diseapers off the face of the earth
First you say shut up and do your job. Next post you want to walk. Talking out of both sides of your arse there "supertrucker"

I come to work run my bid and go home I can't walk by myself so Mr atm what are some ideas on what to do and the shut up part is talking about all these guys who do nothing but btch and complain and still come to work and do it all over again and then don't wanna stand up and do what's right and when you say strike everybody changes the subject like I said and I'm calling everybody out no body has any balls anymore but a few of us but its gonna take more than a few to get a point across

I saw a Holland Sterling last week with a big chunk of the grill busted out and missing, and zip ties holding the rest of the grill in place. The big line of zip ties looked like it had been surgically repaired from a doctor. Like it had stitches. If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd say that it was funny. All while the pricks at the top give themselves pay raises and bonuses.