>The membership voted on all the give backs that's who you should be mad at. <
but the ibt gave yelow relief on the snap back clause on the last MOU
we voted on a snapback clause in the mou

no pension still and benefits were reduced
hofffa convicted of attempted bribery by offering pensions salaries jobs
wheres ur pension ?
ur pension is in the toliet

hoffffa aint done nothing for us,
another term for hofffa and everybody is done.....
and we dont know what pope would do different but im willing to chance it
we have seen hofffa in action already
please dont tell me recesssionn related ... spare it
holland was started in the depression
and you ask what could pope do different?
ALOT

THERES SOMETHING FOR YOU TO PUT IN UR PIPE AND SMOKE

central states sent me a letter sayinng a break in service....
cuz yelow didnt pay into my pension last year....
acted like it was my fault yelow didnt wanna pay into the pension fund
whose fault was it?
i know i know the economyyyyyyy
:biglaugh:

Ain't that a swift kick in the balls???????? I really enjoyed that, kinda like the grand a month tip I give these...................:censored2:

the teamsters for a deomcratic union site (tdu)
is really pumping up sandy
will that be enough?
I like what she has to say
can she deliver?
the issue I like the best is protecting pensions

ask her ....

I'm asking you. You are on here campaigning for her. You've heard her speak. Why can't you answer a simple question about a statement that you made? Is that her whole angle? "Vote against the other guy and I will let you know where I stand after I'm in"
Don't campaign for someone if you don't even know where they stand. Talk about being ignorant.

I'm asking you. You are on here campaigning for her. You've heard her speak. Why can't you answer a simple question about a statement that you made? Is that her whole angle? "Vote against the other guy and I will let you know where I stand after I'm in"
Don't campaign for someone if you don't even know where they stand. Talk about being ignorant.

do what you think is best.....
Im sure you can read ....
Read how she thinks protecting our pensions is important...

Last edited by a moderator:
do what you think is best.....
Im sure you can read ....
Read how she thinks protecting our pensions is important...

Yeah I can read. I keep reading posts from you saying pope is our only hope. I read posts from you campaigning for her saying how we need her to deal with certain issues, but yet you REFUSE to say WHAT she will do. That's because either:

A) she doesn't have a plan, and is running as the anti candidate. or
B) you are a completely uninformed voter and have no clue on what the issues are and where anyone stands

As I said I would ask these questions of anyone who is campaigning for pope, Gegare, or Hoffa. As should anyone. Just as anyone who campaigns for a candidate, should be informed as to where they stand. And you sir, are an ignorant voter.

Yeah I can read. I keep reading posts from you saying pope is our only hope. I read posts from you campaigning for her saying how we need her to deal with certain issues, but yet you REFUSE to say WHAT she will do. That's because either:

A) she doesn't have a plan, and is running as the anti candidate. or
B) you are a completely uninformed voter and have no clue on what the issues are and where anyone stands

As I said I would ask these questions of anyone who is campaigning for pope, Gegare, or Hoffa. As should anyone. Just as anyone who campaigns for a candidate, should be informed as to where they stand. And you sir, are an ignorant voter.

I would recoommend "Due diligence" on your part

B) you are a completely uninformed voter and have no clue on what the issues are and where anyone stands.
That's the way it works nowadays slim. It doesn't matter if it's the National Presidential Election, Union Presidential Election, or an election for pay and benefit reductions......most people have no clue what they are even voting on, they just vote based on what they think is most popular among their peers. Most won't do their homework to educate themselves on the details.

sandy pope
she has actually worked on a dock and drove a truck
career teamster
she is also alot bettter lookin than the other canidates
CAREER TEAMSTER

sandy pope
career teamster
CAREER TEAMSTER

Still avoiding my question I see. Typical.

That's the way it works nowadays slim. It doesn't matter if it's the National Presidential Election, Union Presidential Election, or an election for pay and benefit reductions......most people have no clue what they are even voting on, they just vote based on what they think is most popular among their peers. Most won't do their homework to educate themselves on the details.

details:

well part of the research Ive done is that hofffa must have offered jobs, salaries and PENSIONS TO bribe people for political support...
when in fact he pushed the concesssions on workers and in fact our pensions "the unionized workforce" is stuck with pension cuts, 15% wage reduction and vacation cuts...

which part of this is false????
not to mention the modified work rules

GOOO HOFFFAA
GEEEEZZZ
not to mention we dont even know what we voted on yet
dont mention the mention the sour economy

details:

well part of the research Ive done is that hofffa must have offered jobs, salaries and PENSIONS TO bribe people for political support...
when in fact he pushed the concesssions on workers and in fact our pensions "the unionized workforce" is stuck with pension cuts, 15% wage reduction and vacation cuts...

which part of this is false????
not to mention the modified work rules

GOOO HOFFFAA
GEEEEZZZ
not to mention we dont even know what we voted on yet
dont mention the mention the sour economy
Ok. But I didn't ask about Hoffa. I asked you about Pope. You are campaigning for Pope. Or is she running an "I'm not the other guy" campaign with no stand on anything else?

sandy pope
career teamster
CAREER TEAMSTER
she worked the dock
she is an experienced teamster driver
she is an experienced teamster organizer
she is a proven teamster local president
she is a proven pension negotiator for her local
she has teamster experience
CAREER TEAMSTER

she worked the dock
she is an experienced teamster driver
she is an experienced teamster organizer
she is a proven teamster local president
she is a proven pension negotiator for her local
she has teamster experience
CAREER TEAMSTER

Caddy I hope you don't mind but I have to answer some of your statements . First Sandy pension fund is in the Red Zone and almost bankrupt . Her local union 805 is almost in bankruptcy . Her local has grown smaller not larger since she has been in charge .

"Her local union 805 is almost in bankruptcy "
apparently the reason for the most part, that the have local 805 assets have dropped is that she tried hard to organize nonunion workers, for example 900 at FreshDirect, the grocery delivery company.
member loss?

look at yrc as a whole
50000 members in 2009?
25000 or less in 2011
with basically a non-union contract as well.
there are apparently union clerical jobs going overseas

but i have to look again but I think that as a whole the entire PENSION FUND period is near the red zone
what does that have to do with Local president from 805?
I have been getting letters from the central states fund putting yrc employees in different catorgories with benefits slashed.
its been tough for yrc union workers over the couple of years
i got a letter from central states telling me i had a break in service when actually i didnt
yrc just didnt have to pay into the pension... they were excused but i got a break in service

tough world

Last edited by a moderator: