Holland | our only hope

I really am impressed with the way Gegare has overseen the collapse of Central States pension fund.

So, so given your inside knowledge, bring the wealth on for all of us to hear and learn.

Tell us, oh tell us the facts you know, right down to the details of Gegare's mastermind plan to oversee the collapse of the fund. Make sure you explain how the government regulated the funds so they could be no longer funded over the 100% benchmark, explain the plan design of the fund, please share with us the minutes of the Board, explain the collapse of the market that began in 2007 and carried on into 2008 to current day and its affects on the funds investment capitial. Now when you get done with that, please explain the funds full compliance with the PPA and how the Trustee's reached the decisions they made in relation to the mandate of the PPA. Also provide all of the actuaries reports and recommendations that you have to support the driven collapse of CSPF by Gegare.

Also, please in your explaination of "overseen the collapse", explain to us what "underfunded liability" is and its intended use.

Okay, now after you get through with that, explain the default of YRC on the Pension with each of the Funds connected to YRC, most importantly the default on the YRC members and CSPF. Now, you may have to go to Tyson and Hoffa to get the skinny on what they set forth at the table with YRC. We will give you some extra time, since they haven't been able to offer that information since the first MOU, or was that the second MOU, or maybe the third MOU? It was not the Fund that missed the scheduled payments, it was the company, YRC, under a supposely close eye by a IBT representative to oversee the operation that knew YRC was not going to be able to cough up the cash. But you will explain all this, I am sure. Remember, it is part of the collapse you speak of.

This maybe a little off topic, when you talk to Tyson and Hoffa about what they did at the table, ask them to provide the healthcare plan from each Health and Welfare Fund that they utilized to set the figure of the daily healthcare contribution for the 4hr guy. They must of had summary of a plan from each fund, they wouldn't pull a number out of the air and tell the Funds to make it work, would they?

Since you are so impressed, impress us with the insight.

I never said he masterminded it, I said he oversaw it. I don't need to provide anything you requested. Gegare is a trustee in cspf. A fund that is nearing extinction, under his watch. Where did the 6 billion that ups put in go? 6 BILLION! Its gone. When you are in charge then you have to take responsibility. Just as Hoffa has to take responsibility for what happens to the IBT under his watch. I know fred. In the last general election he got the LEAST votes of anyone on the slate. And now he wants to run the IBT? I'm not saying Hoffa is any better mind you, he just has a name. But fred is a bumbling idiot. And Pope? Yeah let's hand the IBT to TDU. That will be a great way to run it into the ground. This is a pretty sad election.

doesnt quite jingle ...
doesnt make sense..
what makes you think sandy pope is a dope?
Sure sounds like it jingles. The only reason dope is running is TDU got tired of dusting off Ledham and putting him up for another slaughter.

I never said he masterminded it, I said he oversaw it. I don't need to provide anything you requested. Gegare is a trustee in cspf. A fund that is nearing extinction, under his watch. Where did the 6 billion that ups put in go? 6 BILLION! Its gone. When you are in charge then you have to take responsibility. Just as Hoffa has to take responsibility for what happens to the IBT under his watch. I know fred. In the last general election he got the LEAST votes of anyone on the slate. And now he wants to run the IBT? I'm not saying Hoffa is any better mind you, he just has a name. But fred is a bumbling idiot. And Pope? Yeah let's hand the IBT to TDU. That will be a great way to run it into the ground. This is a pretty sad election.

I wonder how many Americans are asking the same question about their investments during the same time period? Thanks for using the larger type to point out the 6 Billion. Did you know that a 700 point swing on the market, which is the Funds driving force, is about 1 billion dollars to the Fund? In "charge" is another interesting comment. What are duties of the Executive Director Thomas Nyhan?
Trying to change your mind or position is not what the intention is, as Teamsters have the right to speak our opinions, but maybe take the time and educate yourself on the facts of the matter. What you are doing is repeating facts as presented by yourself, not representing the facts as there are. There is a difference.

Sure sounds like it jingles. The only reason dope is running is TDU got tired of dusting off Ledham and putting him up for another slaughter.

hmm
I guess we will see soon
hoff@ couldnt get political suppport even with our union money
they wouldnt take OUR money to support him
they turned him in
what does tell ya?

let the one that walks in our shoes
represent us

I seen the debate video
I also seen sandy standing between 1 guy that is part of our troubles and other guy who had to fill in for the other guy that is other part of our trouble
i find it difficult to vote for someone that cant debate
h@ll kept checking something with a pen or pencil
keeping score ?

`
What hope does she give you.
apparently there is an amendment in the last concession that if yrc violated any amendments or rules of the contract (which they have), the president of the teamsters (ibt) has the right to re-open the contract and terminate the concessions and bring them back to the table in 2013....acccording to a source and I how i understood it..
sandy pope intends to do that...
thats hope for YRC teamsters

Last edited by a moderator:
FRED ???? does anyone remember Schneider Transport and CF

`
apparently there is an amendment in the last concession that if yrc violated any amendments or rules of the contract (which they have), the president of the teamsters (ibt) has the right to re-open the contract and terminate the concessions and bring them back to the table in 2013....acccording to a source and I how i understood it..
sandy pope intends to do that...
thats hope for YRC teamsters

What happened to restore the hammer the last time I saw Hoffa and Fred they were joined at the hip Fred is just more of the same!!! they could care less about trucking it's easier to represent cops and county workers

freight is about 95% of their headache and 5% of the membership.

What happened to restore the hammer the last time I saw Hoffa and Fred they were joined at the hip Fred is just more of the same!!! they could care less about trucking it's easier to represent cops and county workers

there are other union workers like verizon that are taking concessions as well........
they aint happy with our representation

there are other union workers like verizon that are taking concessions as well........
they aint happy with our representation
You do realize that verizon workers are in the communication workers union and in the ibew? They aren't teamsters. You really know how to spew useless and braindead drivel, I will give you that caddy.

You do realize that verizon workers are in the communication workers union and in the ibew? They aren't teamsters. You really know how to spew useless and braindead drivel, I will give you that caddy.

thanks for proof reading my post..

"their" representation as well...

That's not much hope. Have you really checked out the facts on Pope, and the finances on Local 805. Wow, what an eye opener. The LM2 report for 2010 tells all the facts and shows a probable $500,000 shortfall fpr a local with only 1000 members. She can spend money faster than both my ex-wives combined. Seriously, look at her record as principal-officer and the facts and figures don't lie.

No i'm not a Hoffa supporter and never have been. He should be in jail for what he's done to the core industries of this union, and the hidden bribery scandal. Not sold on Gregare either but i can't ignore the obvious facts. Boomer

apparently the reason for the most part, that the have local 805 assets have dropped is that she tried hard to organize nonunion workers, for example 900 at FreshDirect, the grocery delivery company.
but I just go by her statements...

but out of the 3..
2 have proven they cant lead the teamsters in the right direction and to the best interest of ALL members when there was an apparent side deal with ups concerning the buyout of the pension...... hall and fred were pointing fingers at the debate on that issue
and hoff@ has proven his best interest is himself...
increasing dues and increasing his salary ...
he couldnt even pay people to back him with our increased dues
besides he is 70 friggin years old...

I went to Vegas for the convention and i can tell you first hand,Hoffa is going to win. I dont like the give backs anymore than you do but i need this job. YRC would be closed right now if we had not acted.