Our own media still protecting Islamic terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Jan 30, 2018.

1. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Karma would be for something like this to happen to the powers that be behind our main stream media.
    I wish it on no one but please

DON'T LET THEM IN!

Remember the young Minneapolis man who slashed two brothers inside Macy's at the Mall of America last November, and how the police referred to the incident as an “interrupted theft”?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...r-i-was-answering-call-jihad-hank-berrien?amp

2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

[​IMG]

Mall Of America Slasher: I Was Answering The 'Call For Jihad' From ISIS
    Police initially referred to attack as an "interrupted theft."

3. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

They should have beat him much worse than that.At least teeth missing,shattered jaw,
    broken ribs and arm...better yet it would have been cool if a person with a carry permit would have killed him.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

That's crooked Minneapolis for you, another thing that happens there from time to time, is there will some act violence reported in the news and it's reported as "racially motivated" giving the impression that it was white on black(black on white doesn't count), but in reality when the names are released it becomes quite clear that it involved african americans and african africans seems they're ****** towards each other.

5. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Nation of Islam who Farrakhan and Obama are murdered Malcolm X.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

It's too bad that our biased media weren't the only ones getting their throats slashed. Same goes for the Democrats that want those Neanderthals here. They want them here, so they deserve the consequences, not us.