Yellow | our terminal after merger group photo

eaglescout

TB Lurker
Credits
I got a picture of the remaining yellow and roadwaysenior men in the break room together after the merger and calculating the 40% of junior men Zollar's wants to let go remember seniority rules
:hysterical:

3031200955_807d1a47cb_o.jpg

pass the Geritol please

I got a picture of the remaining yellow and roadwaysenior men in the break room together after the merger and calculating the 40% of junior men Zollar's wants to let go remember seniority rules

pass the Geritol please

thats funny right there now that looks like me the one third from the right front row.:biglaugh:

and the competition

heres fedex group photo

3031656161_3fa93edaed_o.jpg

yeah man we are competitive somebody send this to Zollars and the stock holders LOL!!!

pass the Geritol please

hey eaglescout.......when we come to your roadway term. on dec 15th you will see that photo is true........we have a guy who is 75 yrs old.....you will laugh real hard then....he is already drawing a teamster pension and social security.....i kid you not.....but your photo is really funny. :hysterical::hysterical::

had to lighten things up a little here with all the gloom and doom I work hard knowing I am next on the layoff list while my brothers laugh play and gossip. I came aboard hoping to stay here after leaving a nonunion job without layoff was hoping to stay but know I have the resume out there looking for something better. Hopefully I will find it

That is a funny post Eagle, but the sad part is that 90% of the people junior to me are from defunct freight companies and have only a few years left to go. There is only 2 that are under 40. I haven't seen any "new blood" in freight for a long time. Most of the people with less than a year to go are below me.