TForce | Our union has told us to open up an unemployment claim.

No :::shit:::! Anyone who thinks UPS is going to bargain with less than 3% of its Workforce that makes a pittance of its income, has no idea who they're dealing with, don't let the strike happy people convince you otherwise. A strike vote is it termination vote.
That last sentance is not true and you know it! You push fear harder than anyone I have ever met! That is one hell of a job you have. I read about people who took jobs like yours in Germany just before WW2. Fear of Jews, fear of the muslims, fear of gypsies, pushing fear is your profession!

That last sentance is not true and you know it! You push fear harder than anyone I have ever met! That is one hell of a job you have. I read about people who took jobs like yours in Germany just before WW2. Fear of Jews, fear of the muslims, fear of gypsies, pushing fear is your profession!

Lol, I'm pushing truth if you're afraid of it that's your problem.

No :::shit:::! Anyone who thinks UPS is going to bargain with less than 3% of its Workforce that makes a pittance of its income, has no idea who they're dealing with, don't let the strike happy people convince you otherwise. A strike vote is it termination vote.
You quote ‘numbers’ off the cuff pretty quickly. You do realize that you expose yourself yet even more as a company plant when you do that, don’t you? And don’t give me that ‘anyone can Google that information’ crap...you’ve got the company ‘Bible’ right in front of you.

You quote ‘numbers’ off the cuff pretty quickly. You do realize that you expose yourself yet even more as a company plant when you do that, don’t you? And don’t give me that ‘anyone can Google that information’ crap...you’ve got the company ‘Bible’ right in front of you.

You don't know how to do simple arithmetic?UPS has 300,000 employees there are 10,000 UPS Freight employees, hence 3%.

How exactly is a strike vote a termination vote? Are you saying everyone who votes no or to strike is going to be fired (terminated)?

Is this the official statement of UPSF?
I don't believe the company will close. But I do believe UPS will drag this out a couple of months. Not sure what the next offer will be either. UPS freight is more ready for this vote than we are right now.

How exactly is a strike vote a termination vote? Are you saying everyone who votes no or to strike is going to be fired (terminated)?

Is this the official statement of UPSF?
Vote yes to keep your job and stay employed. A strike of short length will lead to massive job layoffs. A long strike will cause the company to shut down. I need my job and want to keep my pension going, I will vote yes.

Vote yes to keep your job and stay employed. A strike of short length will lead to massive job layoffs. A long strike will cause the company to shut down. I need my job and want to keep my pension going, I will vote yes.
You’re at liberty to do so, ‘fishnuts’. That’s the idea...vote your conscience.

You’re at liberty to do so, ‘fishnuts’. That’s the idea...vote your conscience.
Thank you Trucker, I will do that and I hope most of us vote yes so we can get back to work on Monday. We have the holidays coming up and I cannot afford many weeks without a paycheck. Guessing a lot of my brothers are in the same situation. I'm good with what we are getting , especially compared to the other LTL's that have no pension and don't put much into their employee 401k's.

Thank you Trucker, I will do that and I hope most of us vote yes so we can get back to work on Monday. We have the holidays coming up and I cannot afford many weeks without a paycheck. Guessing a lot of my brothers are in the same situation. I'm good with what we are getting , especially compared to the other LTL's that have no pension and don't put much into their employee 401k's.
Absolutely. Hang in there!