TForce | Our union leader has sold us out!

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
1. They pushed right along side the company, with mailers, meetings, phone calls. To ratify first contract offer.

2. They ratifed the small pack contract, when it failed to get majority support, based on some constitutional by law, that was loosely interpreted.

3.They sat motionless when ups announced they were stopping pick ups and shutting down system. Any real union representative would and should have struck the company that first day. I would have walked out that next morning if the union acted. Now its too late. The company has us by our balls, and the union leadership was in on the whole thing.

If you wish or want to go out on strike with a union leader who sold you out. Good luck with that. Simply put the union leader of this union is owned by UPS.

I will never trust or believe a thing the union does again.

Make no mistake about this, we are alone. A rudderless ship, with no captain, heading into the rocks!

When we vote this weekend, there are only 2 outcomes possible..

1 . The contract is rejected. Our union leader let's us rot on a picket line, on a closed company. Until we are all broke and defeated. Who knows what side deal our union leader has cut, in this scenario, I don't want to find out.

2. The contract is ratified, we go back to work, and hope business as usual returns.
With the full knowledge that UPS owns our union leadership and if we don't work to remove our unions leader and his pack of paid consultants, this will happen again in 5 years.

1. They pushed right along side the company, with mailers, meetings, phone calls. To ratify first contract offer.

2. They ratifed the small pack contract, when it failed to get majority support, based on some constitutional by law, that was loosely interpreted.

3.They sat motionless when ups announced they were stopping pick ups and shutting down system. Any real union representative would and should have struck the company that first day. I would have walked out that next morning if the union acted. Now its too late. The company has us by our balls, and the union leadership was in on the whole thing.

If you wish or want to go out on strike with a union leader who sold you out. Good luck with that. Simply put the union leader of this union is owned by UPS.

Make no mistake about this, we are alone. A rudderless ship, with no captain, heading into the rocks!

1 . The contract is rejected. Our union leader let's us rot on a picket line, on a closed company. Until we are all broke and defeated. Who knows what side deal our union leader has cut, in this scenario, I don't want to find out.

2. The contract is ratified, we go back to work, and hope business as usual returns.
With the full knowledge that UPS owns our union leadership and if we don't work to remove our unions leader and his pack of paid consultants, this will happen again in 5 years.
Boy you're up early spreading your joy

Boy you're up early spreading your joy

HOFFA and his mother ****ers, "sean O'Brien was a mother ****er, now that political opportunity has presented itself, he is now the head of teamsters united" negotiated a $40 dollar an hour wage and a $400 dollar a month pension increase for PKG. I'm sure those mother ****ers would have negotiated the same for freight if the market would have borne it.

quit sucking up to the no voters, by posting anti hoffa non sense. they already think your a spineless snow flake.

No. It take no courage to insult people via anonymous social media.
To me its a sign of weakness. People secure in their convictions don't need to go down that avenue.
It's an undeniable fact of human nature, most people are risk-averse.
There was no risk voting no on the first contract offer. In fact that makes perfect sense too. You should always hold out for a better offer when there's no risk.
The second and final contract offer there is great risk. I would always put my money on human nature over talk and banter.

Last edited:

Should we start you a go fund me so you can continue to live beyond your means....

How much did they pay you to write that garbage ,You Troll

This is exactly why question the motives of others from different company's that come over to the UPSF forum to cheerleader a no vote when they have been absent from the last 5 years.
I’ve been here 10 years, I don’t care how someone votes, but the trolls that come out of the woodwork to preach to everyone else & we won’t see them until next contract is total bullshit & their account should be frozen until the vote is done.... this goes for all the companies that have contracts due....