TForce | Our union leader has sold us out!

1. They pushed right along side the company, with mailers, meetings, phone calls. To ratify first contract offer.

2. They ratifed the small pack contract, when it failed to get majority support, based on some constitutional by law, that was loosely interpreted.

3.They sat motionless when ups announced they were stopping pick ups and shutting down system. Any real union representative would and should have struck the company that first day. I would have walked out that next morning if the union acted. Now its too late. The company has us by our balls, and the union leadership was in on the whole thing.

If you wish or want to go out on strike with a union leader who sold you out. Good luck with that. Simply put the union leader of this union is owned by UPS.

I will never trust or believe a thing the union does again.

Make no mistake about this, we are alone. A rudderless ship, with no captain, heading into the rocks!

When we vote this weekend, there are only 2 outcomes possible..

1 . The contract is rejected. Our union leader let's us rot on a picket line, on a closed company. Until we are all broke and defeated. Who knows what side deal our union leader has cut, in this scenario, I don't want to find out.

2. The contract is ratified, we go back to work, and hope business as usual returns.
With the full knowledge that UPS owns our union leadership and if we don't work to remove our unions leader and his pack of paid consultants, this will happen again in 5 years.
Hoffa and Company suck. I'll be the first to admit that. However it's your Union not his. Voting in the Teamster election for Zuckerman, or a write in for your dog would have shown something.

Now you get what you get and have to stand against it in your contract, or show more limp wristedness and blindly vote yes.

Hoffa and Company suck. I'll be the first to admit that. However it's your Union not his. Voting in the Teamster election for Zuckerman, or a write in for your dog would have shown something.

Now you get what you get and have to stand against it in your contract, or show more limp wristedness and blindly vote yes.

Lol! I find the tough talk so laughable. The internet muscles are a joke.

Lol! I find the tough talk so laughable. The internet muscles are a joke.
You are the one with the new membership and the big mouth.

Joined Sunday and 191 posts. That's good tough guy. We'll see where you are when it's done.

You'll be gone until the next contract because the company won't pay you again to be on the internet until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a weakness, I understand. When you have no valid points to make, personal attacks fly.
From 6:08 am today you have been posting. It's now 11:56 pm.

Tell us again how you are not a shill.
I'm tired already responding to your dumbass. I hope they are paying you well. Or maybe it's just a company membership where all management take turns posting.

From 6:08 am today you have been posting. It's now 11:56 pm.

Tell us again how you are not a shill.
I'm tired already responding to your dumbass. I hope they are paying you well. Or maybe it's just a company membership where all management take turns posting.

You have no argument for your case to vote to strike, you offer nothing but misery, and job loss to your fellow employees.

The teamsters union is run by uncaring incompetents. You follow them blindly to the edge of the cliff.