SAIA | Over the Top

I'm OK with the DriveCam system as it is today at SAIA. But if this ever comes into play and if I haven't retired already I most certainly will the following day.

Doesn't seem financially feasible with very little upside. Just another marketing gimmick to sell more cameras I suppose.

I will say this should lay to rest all the conspiracy theories that big brother can listen and view us at anytime. This system requires the software upgrade that we do not have. And I'm certain the cost would outweigh any added benefit in upgrading our system.

I'm OK with the DriveCam system as it is today at SAIA. But if this ever comes into play and if I haven't retired already I most certainly will the following day.
I thought you were a company man RAT. I made the comment awhile back a couple of years around here your ideas would change.

Saia will do whatever their insurance company and legal team tells it to do. If those parties say put a camera in the cab facing th driver pointed at them constantly, then that's what's gonna happen. You could try to fight it in court, but I'm guessing that if you are working, you have given up any rights to privacy. Not positive though

Saia will do whatever their insurance company and legal team tells it to do. If those parties say put a camera in the cab facing th driver pointed at them constantly, then that's what's gonna happen. You could try to fight it in court, but I'm guessing that if you are working, you have given up any rights to privacy. Not positive though