Over Under prediction !

darksky

TB Lurker
Credits
Here Is my humble prediction for the 10th feel free to add yours !! The closest to the number wins a booby prize! And that is a fresh DVD from Chris !! I am using 200 total cause there are a few on vaca.

147 no

53 yes

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT AKA UNION DUES !!

Nah not a chance I am a driver and want my voice to be counted AND because I work at NCT unlike Mark and the other poster. Do you work at NCT UNIONLIFE ? If so why are you posting so much today are you doing your job so I have a job tonight ?

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT AKA UNION DUES !!

I think he, as a driver for NCT, has more of a right than you do. Or at least the rumors that you're the union rep that'd be put in charge if NCT have been telling me.
Not a union rep, but pro union. 11 1/2 years with NCT. I've put up with more then you'll ever know.

nah not a chance i am a driver and want my voice to be counted and because i work at nct unlike mark and the other poster. Do you work at nct unionlife ? If so why are you posting so much today are you doing your job so i have a job tonight ?
$800 vs $8000 its simple math..................

Vote no to another pay cut aka union dues !!

$800 vs $8000 its simple math..................

Hope that isn't a preview of what the first cold weather stadium SB will be.
Why not? That, my friend, is what games are made of. That is a game that will go down in history. Anyone and everyone who watched that game will remember it and talk about it 'til the day they die. I thought it was one of the best games I've ever seen. Did you see the shot when that Lion (don't know his name) came up with his face mask full of snow?? Talk about priceless.

Why not? That, my friend, is what games are made of. That is a game that will go down in history. Anyone and everyone who watched that game will remember it and talk about it 'til the day they die. I thought it was one of the best games I've ever seen. Did you see the shot when that Lion (don't know his name) came up with his face mask full of snow?? Talk about priceless.

May have been true back in the smash mouth days.This is the aerial era of football.