R&L | Overnight...

Gamblinaj

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey I don't work fo RL but curious about the company. It seems like they have just poped up overnight here in california. What is the story with this company? Where are the headquarters? Is it a good place to work? Stuff like that....I saw the sponsor on the 17 car a couple of years before i ever saw a truck...For me I work for YRC used to be yellow, and im not here to rant union B.S./or my job is better crap....Just a guy who might be looking for a future employer.

Hey I don't work fo RL but curious about the company. It seems like they have just poped up overnight here in california. What is the story with this company? Where are the headquarters? Is it a good place to work? Stuff like that....I saw the sponsor on the 17 car a couple of years before i ever saw a truck...For me I work for YRC used to be yellow, and im not here to rant union B.S./or my job is better crap....Just a guy who might be looking for a future employer.

The story is we are a family owned company, one of the largest, if not the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States.

The owner, started the company in 1965, and is still active in the company, along with his two sons.

The main terminal is in Wilmington Ohio..I think R&L is a good place to work, have been here for over 14 years, but others will have different opinions.
We are just getting started in California, only been there a year or two..

You can learn a lot about the company by going to gorlc.com.

Good luck to you!!!