Yellow | "Overtime" Is anyone using the new formula in the contract?

KcFanNindy

TB Lurker
Credits
I am wondering if anyone has used the new contract to control the amount of overtime being generated, and with laid off teamsters. Please answer if you have began to use the new formula.

Winston dock and yard started using the formula the first week. Only problem right now is everyone is using their paid sick days and that counts against us. After April and May come the heavy vacation months of June and July, which unless taken a week at a time also count against us.

It will work........we just need more freight!! DS.

Winston dock and yard started using the formula the first week. Only problem right now is everyone is using their paid sick days and that counts against us. After April and May come the heavy vacation months of June and July, which unless taken a week at a time also count against us.

It will work........we just need more freight!! DS.

I hate to say it but I wouldn't count on freight levels going up much. This recession is getting worse not better, unfortunately.

We should have had fairly normal levels by now. :sadwavey:

Know what you mean today seemed like I was the only one out there picking up freight. Peaks and valleys it seems, customers telling me they aren't shipping much this week.

On agood note I noticed some freight we're picking up for lanes the regionals normally get.
As for the O/T formula DS hit it on the head hard to show its effectiveness. Had some retirements and they were'nt going to put anyone on till after 4/1. Everyone is called back and working O/T like they are trying to make up for lost time.

Know what you mean today seemed like I was the only one out there picking up freight. Peaks and valleys it seems, customers telling me they aren't shipping much this week.

On agood note I noticed some freight we're picking up for lanes the regionals normally get.
As for the O/T formula DS hit it on the head hard to show its effectiveness. Had some retirements and they were'nt going to put anyone on till after 4/1. Everyone is called back and working O/T like they are trying to make up for lost time.

thats good to hear!