XPO | Overtime

OT after 8 hours for drivers everywhere in the west. OT for dockworkers after 50 except in states where that kind of thievery is illegal. Should be against the law coast to coast.

Somebody Tweet Trump and see if he will fix that for us.

In the carlstadt region ot after 8 and 40. City guys working 60 plus hours
Correct me if I'm wrong ,but back in my day with many / many years at Yellow Freight it was not legal to work more than 60 hours a week according to DOT regulations . So how would your companies pay ya when your not suppose to be working over 60 ? We had to log after 12 even in the city . We were all union so we got paid O/T after 8 no problem. Has something changed since those days ?

Correct me if I'm wrong ,but back in my day with many / many years at Yellow Freight it was not legal to work more than 60 hours a week according to DOT regulations . So how would your companies pay ya when your not suppose to be working over 60 ? We had to log after 12 even in the city . We were all union so we got paid O/T after 8 no problem. Has something changed since those days ?
You can work after 60/70 you just can't drive until HOS requirements are satisfied, that's the law as I remember it.

I'am and was part of chicken ::shit:: express aka conway southern express cse hope you get it. over time after 50. But in the day 1990 I'am not sure we got over time. I was a line haul driver in those days. I think when over night started giving over time when they gave us ot. 1998 or so.