overweight man rides bicycle across america to win back wife

20_yrs_2_go

Thank god for small favors ( pic on far left )
Credits
My Name is Eric Hites Artist and Writer from Indiana. I also wrote the book "Everybody Loves Ramen" This is my newest project.

I blame the Proclaimers I really do. I will be riding a bicycle from east coast to west coast for a few reasons, 1. to prove things to my wife and my love. 2. to take back my health and to lose the pounds I have collected over the years. As of right now, I'm 560 pounds. I will be blogging and video blogging the whole trip and interviewing people along the way. After I complete my trip I will write a book on the experience. This fundraiser to help with supplies and equipment and any costs for camping, eating, etc. I'll need all the support I can get.

By completing this ride, I hope to encourage others to get up and get moving no matter their weight. I have a lot to prove and a lot to make happen. I want to write this book to inspire others and inspire myself and show the love of my life, I still got it. There are a lot of naysayers out there and I am going to prove them wrong.

http://www.fatguyacrossamerica.com/