XPO | Owner Operators for Con Way Expedite

Mileater

TB Lurker
Credits
Is there any owner operators out there for Con Way that can give some insight here. This includes semi's and straight trucks. Are they treating you well?

Mileater said:
Is there any owner operators out there for Con Way that can give some insight here. This includes semi's and straight trucks. Are they treating you well?

That would be Con-way Expedite... They use all contract Drivers... Con-way Freight and con-way Truckload only use company drivers...

Good to know. Wish I could change the thread title to " Owner Operators for Con Way Expedite". Either way, if there is some O/O's out there, I'd like to hear from you.

Mozartsghost said:
That would be Con-way Expedite... They use all contract Drivers... Con-way Freight and con-way Truckload only use company drivers...
mg
i have seen O/O pulling C.T.L.

I contacted Con-Way NOW Expedite and they told me that I would be out on the road for 2 to 3 weeks at a time. So that's not an option for me. Other expediters get you home in 5-7 days. I'm just 20 miles off Detroit so it shouldn't be a big problem to at least let me get my 34 hour reset at home rather than sitting for 2 days resetting at some truckstop.