ODFL | p&d drivers running sat. linehaul

sal manila

TB Lurker
Credits
i ran into one of my former od co workers yesterday and he told me that p&d guys who do a sat linehaul to har are now being paid mileage instead of hourly.is it true? its hard to believe that someone willl come to work on sat for $138

I've always been paid CPM on wkends I've done LH. Though I'll only go in if the key is worth turning.. Forget those small trips.

when i used to work there har was within 150 miles so it was hourly but now i hear thats changed

from what i had herd all trips are cpm no matter how short rto to las is 48 miles and is paid by the mile last time i was in har few months back the btn schedule was complaining because they took him off hourly and he has to wait for frieght in har nightly at least two to three hours thathe don't get paid for now ive also herd that mrt city drivers are getting there hours cut one driver i know wwas told to stay home friday because there was nothing to do just to find out that a combo driver from the dock thats at start up pay scale took his run

been here 8yrs always paid cpm when i run lh even when i was force to run jcy from har during the week instead of my local peddle lost my a** that day

i dont know bout anywhere else but at phl we can choose to run hourly or cpm, only reason your seeing allot of people runnin miles is because they dont let you go past 60 hours, company dont wanna pay no ot, so pnd drivers only way to go past 60 is to run miles.

i dont know bout anywhere else but at phl we can choose to run hourly or cpm, only reason your seeing allot of people runnin miles is because they dont let you go past 60 hours, company dont wanna pay no ot, so pnd drivers only way to go past 60 is to run miles.

talked to a mrt p&d driver this morning they have been told they can only get between 45and 50 hours a week until further notice this has been going on for two weeks he tried to run linehaul for the weekend to make up for what he has lost and was told there was not enough frieght to get there wild drivers out and they could not put any p&d drivers on the road until it picked up is this happening elsewhere?

talked to a mrt p&d driver this morning they have been told they can only get between 45and 50 hours a week until further notice this has been going on for two weeks he tried to run linehaul for the weekend to make up for what he has lost and was told there was not enough frieght to get there wild drivers out and they could not put any p&d drivers on the road until it picked up is this happening elsewhere?

Tell them guys to relax,it's a holiday remember.Freight will be back to normal by the end of the week.

Back when I ran wild out of there most of the guys who were sitting at home were being picky about the runs being offered. That's not the deal any more?