Yellow | P / D people

For the city peddle guys what is the best type of pallet jacks you prefer cause since this thing with Yellow they change the vendor who we used to buy from and gave us those clumsy orange ones now. I prefer superior brand

CROWN No doubt about it. The smoothest jack around! "all" of the 100 dollar jacks at our terminal are horrible, even the new one they bought. It's like tieing a rope to the skid and dragging it. Come to think of it that would prob be better. :)

I know in Mobile the Caterpiller dealer also carries the Crown line. It may be different where you are. I don't know how much one new would cost, I lucked into the one I have. An accout was going to throw it away because a roll pin had came out of it, and they didn't want to mess with it. I snatched it up, and a quick trip to Home Depot and about .30c and I was in heaven! (I actually got another from the same account with a bad pump, keeping it for future parts.)

screwy louiey said:
For the city peddle guys what is the best type of pallet jacks you prefer cause since this thing with Yellow they change the vendor who we used to buy from and gave us those clumsy orange ones now. I prefer superior brand
Hey SL, the orange one's I see around are narrow. They would seem unstable when moving heavy skids. We don't use them anymore on the dock. DS.