PANTHERS OR BRONCOS

Last I saw the point spread went from Carolina minus 5 1/2 down to 5. If I were still a betting man I'd take Denver plus 5 and look for their defense to hold Newton to 1 TD and a couple of field goals.

Yeah, that would make it 20 - 16 .Denver should cover . 16 -7 10.52 remaining.

Whoever wins, the qb should get mvp,unless you can give it to an entire defense.

Last edited:
Last I saw the point spread went from Carolina minus 5 1/2 down to 5. If I were still a betting man I'd take Denver plus 5 and look for their defense to hold Newton to 1 TD and a couple of field goals.

Sorry Crystal, I thought you were posting game speed.Good job, you must have had your Crystal ball.

Denver defense was very good and won the game for them.Turnovers and drops killed the Panthers but they will be back in contention next year...Peyton is a class act and im glad to see him go out on top,though I wish it wasn't against my team.

Sorry Crystal, I thought you were posting game speed.Good job, you must have had your Crystal ball.
I find it's much easier to pick winners when I don't have money riding on it. I wish I'd had a crystal ball back in my gambling days when the bookies were banging on my door wanting their money.

Biggest poor sport in the game. Always acted like a child after a loss. Goes to show nothing has changed with him. What nfl mvp that losses the super bowl just gets up and walks off after just sitting and pouting the entire time. Superman turned into a super baby. The thing is he always has acted like this after losing very poor sport and definitely no kind of leader for his team. Who taunts so much like he does when he is winning then acts like a child when things get bad. Never seen a Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson etc. Act that way... what a shame.
OqZajPa.jpg

It was a good game with possibilities for the Pathers right up to the last few minutes. Denver was on and Carolina was off a little. Talib should have been pulled out of the game with his antics. And yes, Cam Newton's got a bad case of sour grapes. Out of 32 teams they were in the top two. Can't really say they were second best they had a record to be proud of but that's not what he will be remembered by.

I was really disappointed in Cam's post game interview, he needs to be more professional than that. The face of the league shouldn't act like that.

Denver's Defense won the game for them because their offense (and the play calling) was awful again. Payton needs to ride off into the sunset now.
The audio for halftime was terrible, and the commercials were below average.

Happy to see Payton close out his career on that note. Carolina will be back next year.
:1036316054:

Biggest poor sport in the game. Always acted like a child after a loss. Goes to show nothing has changed with him. What nfl mvp that losses the super bowl just gets up and walks off after just sitting and pouting the entire time. Superman turned into a super baby. The thing is he always has acted like this after losing very poor sport and definitely no kind of leader for his team. Who taunts so much like he does when he is winning then acts like a child when things get bad. Never seen a Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson etc. Act that way... what a shame.
OqZajPa.jpg
You and others didn't like him before the SB and wasn't gonna like him afterwards,regardless.The reason he,s not like the others is because he is not the others.Im sure he,s heartbroken that he don't conform to the standards,set by the fans of opposing teams.17-2,POY,COY..this team will be back in contention next year.

The Panthers will be back with some vengeance next year. They'll handle the pressure of the big time better next go-around.
They'll still be pre-season favorites to win it all.

You and others didn't like him before the SB and wasn't gonna like him afterwards,regardless.The reason he,s not like the others is because he is not the others.Im sure he,s heartbroken that he don't conform to the standards,set by the fans of opposing teams.17-2,POY,COY..this team will be back in contention next year.
Couldn't be more false sir. I grew to like Cam a lot this. Prior years never had much of an opinion of him. I was cheering for him in the playoffs and in last night's game. I really liked what he was doing for the game this year. He was winning and showing how much fun he was having doing it. He brought excitement to the game again. I'm a steelers fan I have no hate or dislike towards any of the teams in the nfc. Just like Cousins I thought he was bringing excitement and enthusiasm towards the game this year. With all that being said I lost all respect for cam after last night. I understand it's a big loss but you can't act like a child. Can't see many leaders of other teams acting like that. That's just not good sportsmanship

Showed a lack of respect to the game and his competition

Remember when everyone knew what was a catch and what wasn't. I watched Ancient Aliens during halftime, when I saw the lineup I knew it would be pathetic. The Cam Newton post game thing was disturbing.

Remember when everyone knew what was a catch and what wasn't. I watched Ancient Aliens during halftime, when I saw the lineup I knew it would be pathetic. The Cam Newton post game thing was disturbing.
Yes....Definitely....While I agree,some maturing is expected from Newton,the dude just got crushed by the Bronco,s.My spirits wouldn't be too high either.

Yes....Definitely....While I agree,some maturing is expected from Newton,the dude just got crushed by the Bronco,s.My spirits wouldn't be too high either.
Definitely his spirits weren't to high. Do you think the the qbs of the 49 Superbowl losing teams had higher spirits? I doubt it. I understand it's your team and all but you can't make excuses for him acting a teenage boy

Cam definitely did some damage to his image over his pouting in the post game interview. I can understand the huge disappointment, but that's not how you act after being beat. He should have just admitted that the Denver defense had a great game plan, and the Panther offense just couldn't figure it out. And do your pouting once the cameras are turned off.
With all of the attention and pats on the back when things are good, the quarterbacks also have to man up when things go bad. Cam failed to do so.