Papa Johns

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Sat morning at 0600 something a Papa Johns truck driver got killed at the 11th and Delaware store, 3 low lifes from the hood were looking to rob someone and he was picked, he took 2 bullets in the chest and died, he just celebrated his 30th wedding anniversary, I hope these 3 dirt bags burn in hell for this.

I don't have a link, I read about it in the Tulsa World, his partner was inside the store and heard what he thought was a crash and thought his friend had fell, 11th and Delaware isn't the best area but its not the worst either. Why couldn't this man do his job and be left alone? He had been with the distribution center for 8 years, its so very sad.

I can't believe those scum of the earth hood rats just took this mans life like that. All you food service guys and gals, be careful out there when key dropping, be aware of your surroundings at all times!

May he RIP. Prayers for his family.

When I drove for Papa, we had some stores in some rough neighborhoods. Always got to be aware of what's around. We had a route that went to Baltimore(I ran that route for two months) that HAD TO BE DONE DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS! Only route that was done completely during the day. Ya, the area they built the stores in was that bad.

A lot of places have key drops now days. Some of the store have small parking lots. Some customers love the key drops because they don't have to deal with the drivers. It makes me sick to hear stuff like this. Rip driver.

I have done key drops since 1992, I have been scared, threatened, even approached by a gang of men, I consider myself lucky to have made it through...Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, OKC, Tulsa, and every other town, I have had keys, this hit me hard because its in my home town, right by where one of my best friends I work with lives.

At the very least we need to carry a knife for some sort of protection. Sysco already told me that if I shoot someone while on duty, I'm fired. Guess our lives don't mean much to them.

I've had done a lot of key drops. It make me nervous to do it. But I just look around and make sure know one is around. If I see some one then I get real nervous. I was told by my old company that if you hit or hurt someone will too will be fried. It's crap to be out their like that and the only thing you get it your hand truck.

I've had done a lot of key drops. It make me nervous to do it. But I just look around and make sure know one is around. If I see some one then I get real nervous. I was told by my old company that if you hit or hurt someone will too will be fried. It's crap to be out their like that and the only thing you get it your hand truck.

I guess it all depends on what we want, I would rather be with my family and find another job. So, I will protect myself, regardless of what Sysco says, they aren't going to take care of my wife if I'm dead while doing their work, they will hire someone at lower scale and no one will lose sleep, so **** them.

At the very least we need to carry a knife for some sort of protection. Sysco already told me that if I shoot someone while on duty, I'm fired. Guess our lives don't mean much to them.

But you would be alive to work somewhere else.

If I didn't go the places I do, I'd carry at work.

Guardrail

Let the little bastards rot in jail. This is sad. Even just working is dangerous and are job we shouldn't be having to look over are shoulder when making a delivery. One reason I hate key drops. You never know who's watching you.

Let the little bastards rot in jail. This is sad. Even just working is dangerous and are job we shouldn't be having to look over are shoulder when making a delivery. One reason I hate key drops. You never know who's watching you.

Your really not safe anywhere, a Ben E Kieth driver got the crap beat out of him a few years ago in one of the best well lit areas of the city.

There are few locations where one is safe, or that provide the ILLUSION of safety, and very few allow Trucks.
The other locations don't have roads.
- - - -
The seeming preference for "well lit areas" allows these perpetrators (traitors) to see any advancement of discouragement (victims' allies, police, etc), usually not seen (when/where availed) in shadowy locales.
- - - -
Papa John's isn't very great pizza and MANY LOCATIONS do not adequately allow their delivery trucks.

It SUCKS when ANY Driver is assaulted, maimed or killed for doing their job regardless of for whom they work.

I have done key drops since 1992, I have been scared, threatened, even approached by a gang of men, I consider myself lucky to have made it through...Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, OKC, Tulsa, and every other town, I have had keys, this hit me hard because its in my home town, right by where one of my best friends I work with lives.

Personally I'd rather be fired than dead. I could live to be fired again somewhere else.

This is really sad, its a shame some pos takes a hard working man's life, while he's out just trying to support his family. I have one key drop that freaks me out, I'm always trying to get in and out of that place. The worst part is when your in the freezer or cooler and then coming out wondering what to expect.

Personally I'd rather be fired than dead. I could live to be fired again somewhere else.

This is really sad, its a shame some pos takes a hard working man's life, while he's out just trying to support his family. I have one key drop that freaks me out, I'm always trying to get in and out of that place. The worst part is when your in the freezer or cooler and then coming out wondering what to expect.

I throw alot of stuff when on KD, I don't throw things that will break, but I still do it, I also talk to myself, been doing it for years, while unloading.

I agree with all you guys, I really do, problem is we get observed by mgmt, and if the weapon is seen its on the spot termination, I don't know about you guys but I can't afford to lose a good job.

Sat morning at 0600 something a Papa Johns truck driver got killed at the 11th and Delaware store, 3 low lifes from the hood were looking to rob someone and he was picked, he took 2 bullets in the chest and died, he just celebrated his 30th wedding anniversary, I hope these 3 dirt bags burn in hell for this.

I don't have a link, I read about it in the Tulsa World, his partner was inside the store and heard what he thought was a crash and thought his friend had fell, 11th and Delaware isn't the best area but its not the worst either. Why couldn't this man do his job and be left alone? He had been with the distribution center for 8 years, its so very sad.

I can't believe those scum of the earth hood rats just took this mans life like that. All you food service guys and gals, be careful out there when key dropping, be aware of your surroundings at all times!

Very sad and something I think about from time to time. It seems to be an angry cut throat world. I pray the Lord moves for the people effected here.