Paris

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimmy g, Nov 13, 2015.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Jimmy if you dive right into the propaganda that its terrorism.....you can expect patriot acts all over........spying and elite control over the masses....And tightened security worldwide is all over the media.
    When you scare people with possibility of terrorism. People beg for a police state. Consent has been manufactured.
    There's alot of control to be had and money to be made.
    Do I "know" what really happened?
    No.
    Do I trust media/government?
    No.
    Do I trust the Muslims?
    No.
    But when the elites in government start pushing for more spy programs and a military/police buildup....it should be watched suspiciously.....Alot of control is given up by fear.

2. slavenomore

There's plenty of stories out there with opposing views as to why Hitler done what he done and stories of our own pre-knowledge of Pearl Harbor. And stories of why we entered WWI.
    We've had lots of stuff all over the internet about what may really have happened on 9/11 jimmy.
    If a government, with such technology, and intelligence as ours, really believed that the Muslim religion was evil......what is so wrong with suggesting to hit their biggest stronghold...which would be Mecca?
    Instead we are to continue allowing their religion access to the whole free world?
    It makes no sense.
    Rounding them all up and sending them all back and attacking their most important city would......yet we're duped into a neverending war on terror. Money to be made power to be gained. Why not have an Inquisition with public pronunciation of their faith...and if its Muslim send them home to Mecca?

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

there are over a billion Muslims in the world
    what percent is radicalized 10% 5%
    that is 50-100,000,000 people to go to war with
    We don't want to fight a war to win any longer, we want to fight a war where no one dies and nothing gets broken, that would be a very bad idea

Now if you want to fight a war to win, go for it, but you need to start going through these communities in the USA and interning these clerics and other radical (not a problem Dem presidents are good with internment)

4. slavenomore

No. They.just send in the military and kill a whole bunch of people and totally destroy their governments and any sense of order.
    My politically incorrect ideal wild be to send them all back and get out of there.

5. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

While I agree Albag, that it is shallow of anyone that dominates a whole race or religion, I also believe it is dangerous for one to compare a few Christian whack jobs to countless members of Islam dedicated to destroying or taking over western civilization .

Isis
    Al Qaeda
    Boka Haram ( remember the school girls in Nigeria)
    IRGC-QF ( scary)
    Hezbollah
    Muslim Brotherhood
    Hamas, ect.

We all know the New Testament is a belief of love, compassion and forgiveness.
    I wish I could say the same about Islam.

Ruffian 72 and albag like this.
  6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Most logical people would find it hard to equate the two.

Ruffian 72 likes this.
  7. joe bucker

joe bucker Active Member

Yes I would condemn a religion for the attack. The Muslims are not coming out to condemn this attack. The Christians had the reformation. Islam has yet to.
    Most Christians will condemn the attack on the clinics.
    Then you get this from cair.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...at-cair-is-promoting-following-paris-attacks/

8. albag

albag Pray for peace!

9. joe bucker

joe bucker Active Member

Yes this is wrong, but killing in the name of religion is jacked up anyway.
    But I am of the mindset that if these folks want to meet allah let them go. They need to be put out of there misery, the same way my parents took care of the axis powers 70 years ago. Total annihilation of their society and culture.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  10. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Big Dave and Ruffian 72 like this.
  11. slavenomore

12. slavenomore

13. slavenomore

14. a9faninnc

15. Gilly

Gilly Banned

Barry just can't do it. Work place violence, twisted ideology, extreamist just can't say Muslin terrorist. Cmon Barry you can do it.

16. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I'd bet that during their strikes the Russians and the French get some innocent bystanders. Why do we only hear about the ones that we get?

17. a9faninnc

18. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound so bad to me....

Don't you guys always claim Muslims never denounce terrorism?

pilot87 and albag like this.
  19. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

From the article.
    Christians have also been victims of violence, targeted by Muslims in this complex communal conflict that U.N. and humanitarian officials fear could implode into genocide. Several hundred thousand Christians remain in crowded, squalid camps, unable or too afraid to return home.
    But attacks on Muslims in particular are intensifying, aid workers said.
    Djotodia’s departure weakened the former Muslim rebels, known as Seleka, who carried out deadly attacks on Christians after they grabbed power in March, prompting the birth of Christian militias called the anti-balaka, or “anti-machete” in the local Sango language. The armed vigilantes have used the power vacuum to step up assaults on Muslims.

20. albag

albag Pray for peace!

My point is that blaming a few radical extremists is wrong. The goal of ISIS, et al, is to terrorize. And they are succeeding. This is a war for ideology not territory, a war that the west is not prepared to wage. Never mind win. Massive "boots on the ground" will slow but not stop the terrorist attacks. And the idea that closing borders will prevent more attacks is also naïve. The peaceful refugees, whose only goal is to escape the fighting, will be easier targets for extremist if forced to remain under siege.
    And for those who are not students of world history, this crisis, that is the Middle East, is the direct result of Western betrayal of Palestinians at the end of World War I. A betrayal that the United States objected to. But never the less allowed to occur.

pilot87 likes this.