Paris

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimmy g, Nov 13, 2015.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

one of the French terrorists was a refugee. One of the refugees that we've Already brought here has disappeared. Two nights later an armory was robbed. We don't know if there is a connection.

ISIS has already said they will infiltrate into the refugees that come here. Liberal Chris Matthews may have the best plan. Separate the military age men from the refugees. Send them back to fight for THEIR nation that we seem to be protecting. Let them earn their own nation back, or die trying- instead of US soldiers...

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

First, no He wasnt. He talked to Individuals, and told US, we are responsible for our own eternity. He didn't preach Collectivism. He didn't say to turn for the Romans to help...

Second- how would you know? You are an Atheist. You don't believe in Jesus. You only insert about Him when it's convienient, and then only what others wrote..

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

All we can do is quote what others wrote

4. albag

albag Pray for peace!

Here's something for everyone to consider. What religion is "God"?

5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Christie: 'Refugees in N.J. we don't even know about'

Christie claimed 75 Syrian refugees have been placed in New Jersey since January and that his staff was never advised because the federal government uses local charity organizations to resettle the refugees, omitting state officials from the process.

jimmy g likes this.
  6. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

There you go..... According to you....the right-wing played no part in the wars that produced all those dead bodies...

I thought you were more intelligent than that.....

7. pilot87

Maybe there is a problem with the Gene pool here as well....... There are a lot of people that "think" that the best and only solution, is to bomb and invade more Countries......

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Try quoting Scripture, instead of liberal commentators who have agendas

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

who did Jesus pray to? Our Father in heaven. They crucified Jesus for not following man made religions.

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Jesus preached to Love one another.

Mohammed wrote in his Haddiths to murder anyone not following Allah and the Islamic faith.

The actual 'extremist Muslims' are the Peaceful ones. The violent ones are following the teachings of Mohammed, who was a terrorist. He was run out of Mecca because of his terrorism.

a9faninnc and Rastus like this.
  11. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2012/01/who-are-nicolaitans.html?m=1

12. SuperCourse

Nothing spiritual or religious about Mohammed, he was Charles Manson on steroids.

13. pilot87

So why all the hate and willingness to go to war from so called "Christians"?

Why all the hate for the Syrian Refugees..?.... What does Christ say about how we should treat others...including foreigners residing in our land?......

Yes... Jesus preached to love one another..... Seems like not many actually heed that admonisment....even those that claim they are deeply Christian..

14. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Selective reading !

15. Gilly

Gilly Banned

Who said anything about hate? No one can tell who is a terrorist and who isn't. Even the women as we learned in France today. Obama might be willing to risk it but most Americans aren't.

a9faninnc, jimmy g and SuperCourse like this.
  16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

who said invade Iran, not me
    Confront does not necessarily mean military action, we had sactions on that nation that were working, Barry pulled them off and enriched the nation by giving them access to hundreds of billions of dollars
    We know Iran sponsors terrorist and we did nothing about.

I am sorry that you cannot see or understand that they declared war on us in 1979 (an embassy is considered that nations soil) they invaded our soil took hostages held them for over a year. Why, a weak president, just like today.

on this issue (as most others in recent history) the left is absolutely wrong.
    We have no reason to endanger our citizens by bringing in these people that the FBI, Homeland Security say we cannot vet. We don't know who these people are.
    Yet, almost in lockstep the Dem party is following Barry along
    Are votes that important that they are willing to possibly sacrifice your lifer mine?
    Where are the Dems of Truman, fight and destroy the enemy
    Dems used to put America first, not anymore

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Bubba74

who said invade Iran, not me
    Confront does not necessarily mean military action, we had sactions on that nation that were working, Barry pulled them off and enriched the nation by giving them access to hundreds of billions of dollars
    We know Iran sponsors terrorist and we did nothing about.

I am sorry that you cannot see or understand that they declared war on us in 1979 (an embassy is considered that nations soil) they invaded our soil took hostages held them for over a year. Why, a weak president, just like today.

on this issue (as most others in recent history) the left is absolutely wrong.
    We have no reason to endanger our citizens by bringing in these people that the FBI, Homeland Security say we cannot vet. We don't know who these people are.
    Yet, almost in lockstep the Dem party is following Barry along
    Are votes that important that they are willing to possibly sacrifice your lifer mine?
    Where are the Dems of Truman, fight and destroy the enemy
    Dems used to put America first, not anymore

jimmy g likes this.
  18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That is my point. The Boston bombers came here as young refugees. So did the Chattanooga shooter, I heard. The top four heads of national security said its virtually impossible to keep iris from infiltrating the refugees. So set up a safezone over there for them. Only the Leftists are making this about religion (and Federal Asylum Law requires they be s reined for religions that hate),

Why aren't the Saudis, the UAE, and others s of the region lile Qatar taking refugees?

19. SuperCourse

I would guess most have no hate for Syrian refugees. A story crossed the wire today about a Syrian family that's been waiting 2 years to come here, today they were turned away from Indiana. I don't know all the facts but on the face of it I think it's wrong. Characterizing your position as being based in hate is a cheap way to try to claim the moral high ground.

20. Bubba74

because they know that these refugee groups have been infiltrated by ISIS and are not stupid
    plus they are kingdoms and don't need votes in the next election

jimmy g likes this.