XPO | Part time dock

That's the key, make all the money you can. Let the supervisors worry about all that other stuff. This is too easy money.

What world do you live in Beer? It is not as if you just work the dock with no interaction from the stupidvisors. Hey swing all that freight from dr 33 to dr 34 so we can get the credit..Sure thing boss.

Lazer Spot, or some other "Sub-Service" Hostler company. Conway will eventually just be a "Freight Broker" with ALL positions sub'd out, Dock, Billers, Drivers etc. Its already started!!

I heard something about csr's/billers when I was in Indy last week. Not good. Some day all pick ups will be called into a large call center and emailed to the corresponding service centers.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Lazer Spot, or some other "Sub-Service" Hostler company. Conway will eventually just be a "Freight Broker" with ALL positions sub'd out, Dock, Billers, Drivers etc. Its already started!!

Heard it from the horse's mouth..Billing will be centralized and moved to Singapore or somewhere over there. Apparently Con-way Billers are only 90% accurate while the overseas guys are at 99.5%.. Read them and weep. And apparently Con-way and ABF are the only LTL companies that still do on site billing

Heard it from the horse's mouth..Billing will be centralized and moved to Singapore or somewhere over there. Apparently Con-way Billers are only 90% accurate while the overseas guys are at 99.5%.. Read them and weep. And apparently Con-way and ABF are the only LTL companies that still do on site billing

I don't understand how that works. Are all the bills scanned to image and just emailed overseas? We don't even image our paperwork on site, we send it to XQC every night for that...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't understand how that works. Are all the bills scanned to image and just emailed overseas? We don't even image our paperwork on site, we send it to XQC every night for that...

Likely would send your outbound bills to the same place. Anything to trim payroll and reduce headcount. Maybe they will buy a imaging machine and hire a couple part timers to run it every night. 29.75 hours a week.

Likely would send your outbound bills to the same place. Anything to trim payroll and reduce headcount. Maybe they will buy a imaging machine and hire a couple part timers to run it every night. 29.75 hours a week.

That's where they already go. Every copy machine we have already has a built in scanner so I never understood why we send everything off anyway.

That won't work for us north of the border. Shipments have to be billed before we can t-con them, or scan them onto a southbound trailer. They have to be submitted to viatrade as well. But hey... I'm sure they thought of that.

That won't work for us north of the border. Shipments have to be billed before we can t-con them, or scan them onto a southbound trailer. They have to be submitted to viatrade as well. But hey... I'm sure they thought of that.

You Canooks always gotta be " special ".