XPO | Part time dock

They are Killing us , plain and simple . Every way they can . If we do not organize right now , it's our own fault .

They are Killing us , plain and simple . Every way they can . If we do not organize right now , it's our own fault .

They tried it a while back. Blew up in their face. I am sure with all that has happened since then. A good effort to scare the company will be made. Do you guys really have the moxie to stand up and be defiant ? Will you seriously stand TOGETHER ?

Going union will take more than some rhetoric and a few cards. It will take sacrifice. What are you willing to give up to get what you want ?

It seems when push comes to shove, that you guys always cave. And that being the case. The company will not truly respect your attempt. And you will fail as a result.

But hey. This is America. Go for it. What the hell. Maybe if you give it a try. It might make you somehow feel better about yourself.

my friend I am a heavy hitter , a MAJOR organizer , I have lost jobs - been reinstated - back pay NLRB and so on

NO FEAR