pass it around

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey all guess what ..elizabeth is talking about layoffs when terminals cannot keep up with the freight we are trying to move now...4 terminals are already falling behind not getting it done since you cant have 30 guys worth of work trying to be done with 20 guys..do the math..it simply will not work no matter what the numbers say(the wonderful world of computers hides alot is sincs and numbers can be changed at the stroke of a keyboard)..so i say this to elizabeth..what ever your huffing, drinking or smoking, you may wanna pass that around to all the terminals so we can get some of that great stuff that makes you guys make the bad choices that your thinking seem good...instead of trying to save money your going to loose far more... but hey were only on the street and your in the office..surely you know what's going on sitting behind a desk with those suits and ties! my time has come to not care anymore since nobody under m.s running this company into the ground cares about anything but their fat checks...good job boys!..:ranting2:

you have no idea what your talking about, you guys think you are the only ones that do anything for the company to make money, what about the money it costs to pay for all the damages you guys do to the equipment and the freight ...... it takes the entire company to work together to get it going, so don't think you guys are the best thing since sliced bread, start working together instead of complaining about the dispatchers and the "suits" when you don't have a clue on what they have to endure in their positions.

you have no idea what your talking about, you guys think you are the only ones that do anything for the company to make money, what about the money it costs to pay for all the damages you guys do to the equipment and the freight ...... it takes the entire company to work together to get it going, so don't think you guys are the best thing since sliced bread, start working together instead of complaining about the dispatchers and the "suits" when you don't have a clue on what they have to endure in their positions.

LMFAO - By saying "you guys" and attacking them I'll assume that your in management or a clerk? And from NJ too....

Maybe if this attitude wasn't prevalent from the Chairman on down the drivers wouldn't be on here complaining! Maybe if the equipment was adequate the freight would get there on time, maybe if the cheap @$$ TM's would fix the lights, tow motors, doors, etc. around the terminals the freight wouldn't get damaged. Maybe if they treated some of the quality drivers better in the past - and paid them better, they would still be there; arriving on time with undamaged freight!

You have a very valid point about the fact that the dispatchers and "suits" get treated poorly. It is only natural to see the problem being the next rung above you. You (trucking sally) seem to see the problem being the next rung down. This is the situation that exists at NEMF, the troops shooting at each other while the Commander prospers on the carnage.

Open your eyes, the problem is, was, and will remain to be: MSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMSMMSMSMSMSMSMSMS

I FEEL AND HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT THERE IS NO COLLABORATION WITHIN THIS COMPANY..ON ONE HAND THE "SUITS" ARE LOOKING TO MAKE ms as much moey as possible...AND THE OTHER HAND
"DRIVERS" ARE LOOKING TO SCREW THE COMPANY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.....AND THERE YOU HAVE A RECIPE FOR GOING OUT OF BUSINESS...

I CAN AGREE WITH THAT, im just tired of hearing that the drivers are suffering with lousy equipment, how about the drivers taking care of the equipment in the first place, then it might last a while.

I CAN AGREE WITH THAT, im just tired of hearing that the drivers are suffering with lousy equipment, how about the drivers taking care of the equipment in the first place, then it might last a while.

:TR10driving03:the tractors are falling apart they cant fix them,when they can it takes 3 week to get parts.The equipment is old the trailer i pull everyday is a 1973 my tractor is a 1995.I don't want to hear from anybody that might work in the office and sit on there :eck13: all day.

i drive my 8100 international like it's my baby and it's a 1999. i dont beat on anythjing because it will only hurt myself and make my job harder.the major problem with this company is nobody works together with anything...no wonder so many people are disgusted with this place..i go above and beyond and i care more about the custmers than my tm's or my lying dispatchers do..i feel if the people who work here cant work together then they need to be shown the door..the guys at my barn always try to deliver the freight since it will be back on the truck the next day and do whatever we can to make the pickups, but we have to listen to the dispathers,operation managers and the tm sending us in 3 different ways..now how is anything going to get done?..and the best part is when you bring up a valuable point to help the company and the operation to actually make it work and be efficient, you get shunned and shoowed away out of the terminal and onto the street being told to hurry up, when in fact you know there will be 3 guys going to the same town.... now that take's talent and is excellence in motion my freinds!

my handheld must reboot about 5 times a day which is great..better off using it as a wheel chock!..got rid of the nextels to save money so now besides a customers calling in for a pickup, you have all the lines taken with drivers calling in...perfect planning again to save a few bucks....

yea, upper mgmt said they spent $500,000 on the hand helds and the nextels cost was a couple hundred thousand/year as well.....some terminals had hundreds of them..they made a choice based on the ups technology...now i ask you #1 is it being utilized? and was it worth it..i was always taught time is money....instead of NEMF the new initails should be P W D F
"penny wise dollar foolish"

So I guess you can't knocking the company during the hoildays. Why you all start the new year by looking for new jobs. Merry Xmas!