Past Due Beating

If more whipping happened kids would be better off

I don't believe in beating a child but a 13 year old needs something so he won't forget. The belt was appropriate punishment. If he had a smirk on his face like the mother said he needed something to take off that smirk.
Recently at a car show near here a police officer was called out stop a disturbance caused by a boy's mother. Her boy was sliding off car hoods & fenders of show cars. When the owners tried to get it stopped the mother started yelling & cursing the owners telling them her boy could do whatever he wanted to do. They showed her the scratches & dents caused by the boy climbing on their cars but she didn't care. I will make a prediction that in a short time that boy will be in trouble with the police quite often. I would also wager that he has already been in trouble at school. The mother needs to be disciplined also. I know several teachers that tell me many of their student's mothers don't want their child to be told no because it lowers their self esteem.

I don't believe in beating a child but a 13 year old needs something so he won't forget. The belt was appropriate punishment. If he had a smirk on his face like the mother said he needed something to take off that smirk.
Recently at a car show near here a police officer was called out stop a disturbance caused by a boy's mother. Her boy was sliding off car hoods & fenders of show cars. When the owners tried to get it stopped the mother started yelling & cursing the owners telling them her boy could do whatever he wanted to do. They showed her the scratches & dents caused by the boy climbing on their cars but she didn't care. I will make a prediction that in a short time that boy will be in trouble with the police quite often. I would also wager that he has already been in trouble at school. The mother needs to be disciplined also. I know several teachers that tell me many of their student's mothers don't want their child to be told no because it lowers their self esteem.
My mother was a single parent and when I was in elementary school i showed out on her and kept running from her. She called the cops on me and when they got there the officer caught me and he stayed there till my mama finished tearing me up with a switch. Talking bout embarrassing but well deserved.

Maybe at age seventeen the brat will want to go into the military and mom could sign the paper work.
He'll, seemingly soon enough, have an accepted application to a Gladiator Academy (Juvenile Hall) since he's apparently adept at bypassing one security system, therefore he could easily "graduate" to other well known scenarios since "mommy" will not tell him NO other than "don't ever again steal MY car".

George Carlin: In today's America, no child ever loses. There are no losers...

In today's America, no child ever loses.
There are no losers anymore.
Everyone's a winner.
No matter what the game or sport or competition, everybody wins.
Everybody wins, everybody gets a trophy, no one is a loser.
No child these days ever gets to hear those all-important, character building words: "You lost, Bobby! You lost, you're a loser, Bobby!"
They miss out on that.
You know what they tell a kid who lost these days?
"You were the last winner."
A lot of these kids never get to hear the truth about themselves until they're in their twenties.
When their boss calls them in and says "Bobby, clean the crap out of your desk and get the hell out of here, you're a loser."

Last edited:
Maybe at age seventeen the brat will want to go into the military and mom could sign the paper work.
At age seventeen (1968) this brat asked my Dad to sign the paper work so I could go into the military. My Dad said no, if anything happen to me he could never forgive himself.

well, being that they were both black, i am sure the "N" word got used from the student, towards the teacher. maybe too, that punk had been a problem in the past, and the teacher had, had enough.

we all know damned well, had that been a white teacher, he'd be crucified in a heartbeat. but black on black, this will not be much of a racial issue, but rather an assault.......but then too, if prosecuted, would it be then that the charges are either dismissed or reduced, since the student "egged it on"...????

Many of my relatives are/have been teachers. They have been insulted & disrespected but if they had assaulted a student like this they would have been arrested & never be allowed in the classroom again. Children are reflections of their parents. It is difficult to teach a child self respect & to respect others when they have bad examples at home, if they even have a home. Single parent families are the normal now & many children in this area are being raised by grandparents because their parent(s) are dope heads.
Yesterday a leader at a children's home I support talked to the church about some of the children who had been beaten & one had been burned in boiling salt water. The parent(s) should never be allowed near that child & be sterilized so they could never father/conceive again.