FedEx Freight | Pat Reed Retiring

Redracer3136

BANNED
Credits
The announcement was made at noon yesterday, March 4, that our Executive VP and COO Pat Reed would be retiring on July 31st of this year.
For those who didn't know or never had the opportunity to meet Mr. Reed, I hope you get the opportunity before he leaves. I've personally met with Mr. Reed on several occasions and I can attest that even as COO and former President and CEO of FedEx Freight East, he never forgot where he came from. He truly had an open door policy and always took the time to speak with anyone, he was never "to busy".
He will be missed here at FedEx Freight and in the LTL industry.

Isn't he the one that went around the country crying and trying to get people to vote no? I remember him begging in Charlotte for a second chance. He reminded me of Jimmy Swaggert standing at the pulpit. He was so stressed in NHS he was boozing on the job.

I guess now that he he was able to l swindle so many with his false promises he'll ride off into the sunset with his golden parachute.

Isn't he the one that went around the country crying and trying to get people to vote no? I remember him begging in Charlotte for a second chance. He reminded me of Jimmy Swaggert standing at the pulpit. He was so stressed in NHS he was boozing on the job.

I guess now that he he was able to l swindle so many with his false promises he'll ride off into the sunset with his golden parachute.
I wouldn't have expected anything less from you, a man who spent less than two years with the company...the same company that Mr Reed spent 20 years helping to lead and the same company that you're so desperately trying to get your job back with!!
Shows your true character!!

I wouldn't have expected anything less from you, a man who spent less than two years with the company...the same company that Mr Reed spent 20 years helping to lead and the same company that you're so desperately trying to get your job back with!!
Shows your true character!!

Desperately trying to get my job back with? That's hilarious! I'm simply holding their feet to the fire for breaking the law. Apparently Mr. Reed didn't have too much influence in Charlotte did he? On the subject of character, he didn't have much lying to people and bailing did he?

Desperately trying to get my job back with? That's hilarious! I'm simply holding their feet to the fire for breaking the law. Apparently Mr. Reed didn't have too much influence in Charlotte did he? On the subject of character, he didn't have much lying to people and bailing did he?
Yes, desperately...and you're hilarious!!
Your last sentence doesn't make sense...did you take your meds today??

Yes, desperately...and you're hilarious!!
Your last sentence doesn't make sense...did you take your meds today??

Pat Reed's blubbering ass was hilarious! I don't need Fredex the way you do. You will see how much Fredex needs you when you are replaced by Shiny wheels. You will be the one screaming for a contract. I'm doing better now by far than when I was at Fredex.

Pat Reed's blubbering ass was hilarious! I don't need Fredex the way you do. You will see how much Fredex needs you when you are replaced by Shiny wheels. You will be the one screaming for a contract. I'm doing better now by far than when I was at Fredex.
I see you're still grinding that axe.
Replaced by "shinny wheels"...really??
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that scare tactic I could buy my own shinny wheels!!
Good for you.

I see you're still grinding that axe.
Replaced by "shinny wheels"...really??
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that scare tactic I could buy my own shinny wheels!!
Good for you.

Grinding an axe? No. I'm just fondly recalling Pat Swaggart sweatin' his job begging for forgiveness.

SlBmQjO.jpg

Red's a hypocrite. He champions Fedex taking the yes centers through due process, but when I do the same to Fedex, I'm "desperate".

I'm happy for Pat. He came from humble beginnings and maintained that quality. He certainly earned and deserves a nice retirement. :1036316054:

I'm saddened by his departure, mainly because, I think he shares many of our concerns, and contributes to our cause as much as possible, within the constraints of his position. He is the closest thing we have to a Sheridan Garrison, today (IMHO) . I think Sheridan influenced him to a significant degree. I'm also convinced this would be a very different place without Pat's influence and advocacy.

We can only hope that his influence has long lasting effect on the remaining powers that be. Based on Mike Ducker's letter (above), we have reason to believe, that particular hope has merit.

Last edited: