FedEx Freight | Pat Reed Retiring

Employees don't deserve a pension after years of dedicated service? So in your eyes they're subhuman? Pat Reed is somehow a superior being whom performs a job we're all incapable of doing and is far more important in the grand scheme of things than we are.
Mr Reed went to college, started his career in lower management and worked his way to the top...he's earned it.
You, on the other hand, can't hold a single job for more than a couple years....you got what you deserve!!

I understand John. We're all put here for the sole purpose to make men like Fred and Pat rich. Our lives are inferior and our families lives as well.

'Scuse me Masta fo gittin' outs o' line agin. I's won't no mo. I's know my role Masta.
No, Fred and Pat made the most of their opportunities...you continue to squander yours away and want to blame others for it.

Odd that he announced his retirement and then just today the appeal of the dock worker driver bargaining unit fedex kept on appealing and appealing was denied and they were ordered to the bargaining table to negotiate. Just like Bill Logue retired for "health reasons"....and the pope is Chinese.
This is the dumbest crap I've heard out of you guys so far....you're actually suggesting you're responsible for Pat's retirement??? You guys must be desperate to claim anything as a victory!!
While in CLT over a year and a had ago, he was talking about retiring and how he really liked the CLT area...but I'm guessing you guys were forcing him out then too??

Works for CT, OK big boy show me where I predicted this court ruling wouldn't happen. You're about due to make another screen name aren't you?

Jesus man. I'm not going through 500 pages of Union thread to quote you. Everyone knows you've been spouting off the entire time.