FedEx Freight | Pat Reed Retiring

You were terminated for something that you did and you blamed it on security for your lying the first time you were interviewed and then pressuring you into telling the truth the second time...you have nobody to blame but yourself!!
Suck it up buttercup!!

Once again, I can't comment on ongoing case. Once it's been settled I'll be glad to discuss it on here. We can then dissect the case, etc.

Once again, I can't comment on ongoing case. Once it's been settled I'll be glad to discuss it on here. We can then dissect the case, etc.
WTF??? You've discussed it all over social media...I've learned more about the details of your case from you on social media than I have anywhere else!!

Reactions: Ump
WTF??? You've discussed it all over social media...I've learned more about the details of your case from you on social media than I have anywhere else!!

Once again I'm not going to comment on my case. We are running two threads and they're quickly becoming redundant. We need to just keep it all in the Union thread.

The topic of this thread is Pat Reed and we've lost site of that topic.

No I can take but I'm not going to ruin every thread on here going back and forth with 2 drama queens who don't work here but constantly troll this forum trying to argue like children.

Dick Dastardly is permanently done here , anyone else that
thinks the level of disrespect to another human being is so
amusing will be next. Yea , yea I understand free speech but
I also understand civility and he has pushed me too far...

SMOKESTACK

Maybe he will go run for president....those type of actions seem to be working well for one of the candidates so far....