Paul Krugman.......an expert?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash He should be supported......with a rope. AD-FREE USER

So this economic "expert" thinks there is no chance of achieving 3% GDP under a Trump Presidency?
    I'm tired of these so-called experts who are really just political hacks from the left, that spew their negativity to the American people, and I'm going to start calling them on their inaccurate (wrong) predictions.

*Hat-tip to A9 and his post in a different thread that exposed this "expert".

2. Northern Flash

The jobs availability WERE improving, I'll give him that, but not at the fast pace that they have been under Trump.
    And the stock market WAS slowly improving, but not at the fast pace that it has under Trump.
    I could get more accurate information from the CB than this clown has to offer.

3. Northern Flash

Krugman, (political hack that doesn't like Trump) says that Trump deserves "zero" credit for the 70+ records that the stock market has broken?

4. Northern Flash

These dooms day predictors need to start getting called on their inaccurate predictions. When you allow your partisanship to enter in to your predictions, you are often wrong and deserve to have your credibility destroyed.

5. Northern Flash

Krugman says that Trump was "right, but by accident".
    Then he admits that Trump was honest about his infrastructure plans, and slipped and admitted that Hillary hid or lied about her infrastructure spending plans from the citizens.
    He's a hack.

jimmy g likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

This guy hates Trump and is just a political hack. Like I said, I can get more accurate information from the CB.

7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Paul Krugman was an Obama and the left’s economic guru.
    The market dropped 700 points immediately after Donald Trump was declared the winner Krugman said:
    It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?” Krugman said in his post. “If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.”
    ——————————————————————-
    Never? How about the same day Krugman Mr Expert.

jimmy g likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

My goal for the new year is to continue to expose these hacks for what they are.......hacks.
    If they are going to make these types of predictions, they better make sure that they are correct and not just political, because I'm tired of these people preaching their gloom and doom, then when they are totally wrong they just move on to the next subject and never again speak about how they were wrong.

9. Rastus

These people don’t know :shit:, my guesses are as good as theirs.
    All these college degrees do for half those people is remove all common sense for some reason.
    Who in their right mind believe Obama or Hillary could be better than President Trump for the economy. Just look at their goofy social philosophies.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

Krugman and Reischhhhhhhhh are Magoo's idols. Enough said.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

It works fantastically in their controlled classrooms...

Fails miserably in Reality.

falconfan and Rastus like this.
  12. Northern Flash

I recon that you'd have to be a complete douche bag and political hack to reach the elite position of being one of Magoo's idols.
    :biglaugh:

13. Northern Flash

Ya, people like Krugman sound like a real financial genius.........as long as there is nobody there to debate their political hackery.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

3 weeks ago the news said the national average gasoline prices was 28 cents higher per gallon this year then the year before.
    At that time it was dropping by the penny finally getting to $2.25 9/10s This week I pull into the station and was shocked the price climbed to $2.39 point 9 cents per gallon. I asked the cashier had something happened in worlds markets to cause the 14 cents rise overnight?
    He said no just New Years.

So these puke's get a big tax cut and they stick it to me anyway.
    I hope you begin to see that we got shafted again with the "TAX REFORM"
    And you don't have to be Magoo to figure it out

15. Magoo

Sounds like you are describing right wing media

16. Rastus

Don’t drive if you don’t like it.

17. Northern Flash

"WE"???????
    You don't pay any income taxes so YOU didn't get shafted no matter what. But the fact is, most of us won't get shafted either.
    Don't blubber about the gas prices anyway since it was Obama that put a halt to the drilling. Get back with us next year at this time, after Trump has had enough time to get ANWAR going and all of the other fossil fuels to market.

If you got shafted with some high gas prices......it serves you right. Now, if you only had to pay income taxes like the rest of us, you wouldn't be so happy about the taxes that the rest of us have to pay either.

18. Northern Flash

:chairshot: Sheeeeeeot.
    Without the right wing media there wouldn't be any point in listening to any of them. It's the only place that you can get an ounce of truth.

19. Northern Flash

He drove to his relatives. I'm betting that his relatives hope that by next Christmas, the gas prices are too high for him to leave home.
    :biglaugh:

20. Magoo

The point I was making is that these corporations and the wealthy that just got huge tax breaks are not going to love an appreciate you now.
    They aren't going to create millions of great new jobs with the money they save.
    They will do what they always do and make more for themselves.

A thought for the day : "Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what you value.” --Joe Biden