Paul Krugman.......an expert?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Dec 31, 2017.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Love and appreciate???:lmao::lmao:
    I have a good job,pays decent,and will get a few extra bucks in my paycheck every week.The rich and wealthy will keep more of their money too..Good for them.

Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Krugman is a left winged hack
    For years the economy trudged along in spite of Barry, now a govt that actually wants growth
    Should work out good for everyone

As for gas, ANWAR is open, drill baby drill

3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

$40 a week in tax cuts is nothing when it comes to you spending $2 to fill up your tank.
    You’ve claimed to be living off of others for a decade including taxes from corporations.
    Stop being such a selfish pri*ck and try being thankful you even have a car to put gas in.

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Well good for you now lets go on to the infrastructure improvements Trump is touting.
    Is it all going to be private toll roads? Whose paying, wheres the money coming from?

5. Rastus

Sure won’t be you!

6. a9faninnc

Entitlement reform and foreign aid,if I had my way..

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

I need to bookmark this and come back to it in 2020.

Rastus likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

Do you mean those evil corporations that just gave hundreds of thousands of their employees $1,000.00 bonuses just days before Christmas? Those greedsters?
    Those employees can all thank Trump's tax law for that bonus.

If your predictions had any value or accuracy, we'd have a lying, crooked President that wears a pant suit.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  9. Northern Flash

If the Democrats could drop their class warfare and jealousy of the rich, they would understand that the rich already pay most of our tax bill, and they deserve a tax break also. Not to mention, the more they have in their pockets, the more they spend in the economy that our jobs are dependent on.

10. Rastus

I don’t know what I despise more, the politicians we are their subjects attitudes or the you owe me entitlement attitude. I don’t owe either one :shit:.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  11. Northern Flash

I didn't know too much about Krugman until I started this thread and watched a bunch of his videos. He cringes and is very reluctant to say anything that makes Trump look good. He usually even hesitates before giving Trump praise, making sure that he doesn't give him very much, and he only gives him the reluctant praise when he has no other choice.
    He is definitely just a Democrat hack.

These so-called experts that are actually hacks and Democrat operatives need to have their credibility destroyed.

jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  12. a9faninnc

One created the other..I hate both of them,literally.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  13. Rastus

Best part is lefties still take Krugman serious. How many times does the guy have to be wrong? As long as he spouts the party line he’s cool.

14. Northern Flash

The budget already has money in it for infrastructure improvements, so there is very little chance that I'll be supporting this infrastructure bill. They need to cut the waste within the infrastructure budget first, then we'll see how much more is needed.(if any)

I haven't heard anything about toll roads paying for it. So I doubt it, and it's too soon to know anyway.

I can think of several foreign countries that hate our guts and their foreign aid package would easily cover it.

jimmy g likes this.
  15. Northern Flash

Exactly. He'll always have a chair at the biased Democrat media outlets, regardless of the fact that he's wrong all of the time. Those hacks stick together........they swarm like flies around cow dung.

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Why is trump having to do this
    After all Barry took $752 billion for shovel ready jobs several years in a row
    Where did all that money go?
    Why are roads and bridges still in need of repair after all that "spending?"

17. Rastus

In normal situations people would at least want to see receipts, not with the federal government. $750 billion gone, eh what the hell.

18. Northern Flash

:27:
    We are not allowed to question where Democrats spent out tax dollars. We are supposed to just assume that it went to good causes.

19. PearlyJoe

PearlyJoe Active Member

Paul Krugman works for the( Opinion / Editorial ) New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/column/paul-krugman
    I listen to the audible version of NYT on my night linehaul run, there really is never a positive thing said about any republican on the NYT these days!

20. Northern Flash

Look up Red Eye Radio, it would have to be better than that crap that the New York Slimes produces.