Paul McCartney marrying American heiress in London

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
A bit on the paparazzi side.

Former Beatle Paul McCartney and American heiress Nancy Shevell were getting married Sunday after four years of dating

Shevell, who is independently wealthy, was married for more than 20 years to attorney Bruce Blakeman and serves on the board of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority. She also is a vice president of a lucrative New Jersey-based trucking company owned by her father.

Paul McCartney marrying American heiress in London

Video: Details leak ahead of Paul McCartney's wedding

I been reading in the newspapers that she is worth 400million.Can't she give back 1 million back to the workers so we can a PAY RAISE! She will have 399 million left I think she can live on that!

I been reading in the newspapers that she is worth 400million.Can't she give back 1 million back to the workers so we can a PAY RAISE! She will have 399 million left I think she can live on that!

she is probably worth that much because her brother died a few years ago. i forgot what he died of however, anyone else remember..??

and no....she won't give back any money, no more than Myron (Mike) will.....

hey, maybe now she will have even a "lesser" role at the company ..??? but she will probably of course, still draw a salary.

Nancy is beautiful, but the news is saying she a seld made millionarre?..cmon , she walked away from the company and the mta a couple of years back..and was a penny pincher when she was there.