R&L | pay and benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo!hoo!

What will you do when you quit or lose your job load your pallet jack in the back of your Honda Accord and head to the local grocery distribution to lump freight:loser:

I work at yellow, my little brother works at R & L , he loves his job,I love mine. He doesnt get time & ahalf for hours worked over forty, he pays about eighty dollars a month for benefits with no pension. He did have to buy his own pallet jack, load bars, & hand truck.And they tell him what to do & he has to do it with out question. At YELLOW they pay for everything except my monthly dues, which is next to nothing. I make alot more money, have alot more things (all paid off I might add)& will have a big fat retirement in the end,I get treated with alot of respect.I would never consider working for R & L , but like I already said, He does enjoy working there. Everybody standards are different, it all depends on you & what your into.:

And you guys are proud to work for R L Carriers, it does not take much to impress you guy's, you're 10 grand a year behind the rest of the LTL carriers in pay and you have to buy your own equipment to deliver THEIR freight. This whole thread has to be a joke right, at least I thought it was... now I'm starting to feel sorry for you.:biglaugh::hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.